+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member

The Barb Raids Will Ruin KOC

The barb raids is going to ruin the game. Where is the motive to defend your castles now? Barb camps are never empty, so troops will never starve. This makes wars useless now, ppl will not defend when you can get billions food everyday. Heres a suggestion. take out all bogs, lakes, and grasslands. Take out 30 to 40% of the hills. replace them with new barb camps. That way the camps can go back to the same as they were before. Full barbs 24/7 is going to make the game boring. No reason to farm ppl means no reason to war. Kabam hires ppl straight off the short bus it seems. Barb raids will kill this game if they stay fulll 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by 'abaddon' View Post
    The barb raids is going to ruin the game. Where is the motive to defend your castles now? Barb camps are never empty, so troops will never starve. This makes wars useless now, ppl will not defend when you can get billions food everyday.
    Actually I think it would improve the game,because all the players that didnt use scripts to barb can now get enough food to feed bigger armies and attack more players..and spend less time manually barbing for their food.....((which is the prime reason why many non-scripting players didnt have huge armies)).
    And Even with the new Barb Raid feature players will still defend because even though food is easy to get,you still risk having your troops desert if you dont defend and someone wipes out all your food..

Quote Originally Posted by 'abaddon' View Post
    Heres a suggestion. take out all bogs, lakes, and grasslands. Take out 30 to 40% of the hills. replace them with new barb camps. That way the camps can go back to the same as they were before. Full barbs 24/7 is going to make the game boring. No reason to farm ppl means no reason to war. Kabam hires ppl straight off the short bus it seems. Barb raids will kill this game if they stay fulll 24/7.
    Farming other players is not the only reason for war...
    Or could it be that you are a high might player who likes to farm the low might players for easy scores on resources without losing much (if any) might???

Just look at the 1000's of complaints on the forums about scripters having an unfair advantage because they could feed huge armies and farm anyone they wanted to,now the tables are even, everyone can have large armies and feed their troops....

You can get lots of Food,wood and stone from barbing,but what you dont get from barbing is ORE so there may even be an increase in battles to obtain more ore to build the bigger armies....

They said that the Auto-barb scripts would ruin the entire game,,and it did to a point, it allowed players to obtain larger armies than they could normally obtain...20,25,30,40,50 million in might, so those players could basically over run the lower might players when ever they want to...now I think many of the high might players are becoming paranoid that all the ones that they have farmed for food are going to build big armies and seek a little payback which most likely is now going to happen...
    So the lack of war shouldnt be a problem...lol

Advanced Member
    I've checked my alliance reports today. The barb option has not stopped high might players from attacking our weaker players. Now that we have food, we can start to focus about doing something about that.

Expert Member
    Getting food is now ridiculously easy.

hello all.
    i was a script user, and this was an advantage on other players who couldn't use .
    so, players who didn't use bots couldn't upkeep strong armies.
    i think the new auto-attacks system is a good thing, as for players, as for servers that wouln't be overloaded by myriads incoming requests from bots.

i think developpers have done an excellent work (it's not often they are appreciated ^^).
    i'm sorry if my english may be sometimes approximate (i'm french).

enjoy your game
    cordially

Advanced Member
    I know I was constanstly asking for food from some of my allies before. I gave other ressources when I could. This levels the playing field for everyone. Those complaining do so because they lost an unfair advantage they had over other players.

There will still be wars in this game. The players that used to be farmed by the high might players will soon coming for them.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nams16 View Post
    hello all.
    i was a script user, and this was an advantage on other players who couldn't use .
    so, players who didn't use bots couldn't upkeep strong armies.
    i think the new auto-attacks system is a good thing, as for players, as for servers that wouln't be overloaded by myriads incoming requests from bots.

i think developpers have done an excellent work (it's not often they are appreciated ^^).
    i'm sorry if my english may be sometimes approximate (i'm french).

enjoy your game
    cordially
    Agreed... This will just make the other resources in demand and will allow all player to build higher might cities.

abaddon, you are right but it only affects the few that really understand the game. the builders want to build and think being big makes them great players...lol when attacked they generally do poorly. the designers seem to want to make the dimmest bulb look like a searchlight.....you see that from the comments below.....unless they make something worth doing i will not be joining the builders on their way to 140 mil might.

Raid is terrable. I can grow to be 100 millionion might and still feed myself like its nothing. I play on bandon 204 and it is full of might huggers who dont attack and only build anyway. This is just gonna let them get even bigger. I think a raid is good but at this rate its just rediculous. Maybe make it so you can support -50 to -100 mill per hour at max. Im not joking I can support half my alliance just by hiting raids myself.

the raid add was a great step forward i would spend 8 hours a day just farming to still lose troops if i had 2 work late or take wife out.great jog guys keep up the good work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links