+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    195

    KOC RAID Feature Info =)

    Hey ALl That Read This

    The RAID came into arthur 17 a few hours ago and works great.
    your troops dont defend the city tho (ones that are saved in raid marches)

    i find it's a great feature now with their updates to it
    i knwo a fair bit about the raid so if you need me to answer any questions ask away if urgents send a message.
    (i DO NOT know when it will come into certain domains)

    FOr all those Leaders Out their i have just sent a message to my Alliance and pasted it below lil steps on how to set it up and what you need

    Lord Disaronno
    Arthur 17
    AXIS

    We Ride Together, We Die Together , AXIS For Life

    Heya Guys & Gals
    Please Excuse my Bad Spellign AGIAN! =)
    Below is soem info on the new Raid Feature For KOC(KOc's in game version of auto barb).

    ok ideally you need a level 9 rally point minimum and the X amount of archers per level of you rally point.

    You set raid up by clicking on the nearest level barb you want to hit and clicking raid then typing in the troops you want to send to it.and then clickign raid and save.

    ok here's what you need to do this

    it's best to have certain researches min level 9 if not check the link for info.(link below)

    say you have a level 9 rally point and want to hit level 6's you'll need roughly 22k archers per level and for each level you'll need 1 knight with a min combat of 94.

    if you dont have that check the table in the link below for info dependign on what you have.

    ok so once you have your knights and troops in one city( can repeat for more than one city).
    click on your nearest barb and type ion the stuff labeled above, then once the march is on it's way repeat it again for your next wave.

    you can
    * send all waves at the same barb camp
    * will get the full amount of supply's each time.
    *each march will take a min of 3 mins
    *it will hit the barb over night even if your not on KOC.
    *the only downfull is a Raid march that is saved takes up that rally point slot unless the raid march is deleted to free up and slot, you can leave one slot open for transports and such.
    *.ALso the troops used for Raid marches will NOT Defend your city if attacked whislt the troops are stored in a march.

    Her's the link for info on what to send to barbs:

    http://koc.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarian_Camps

    also here is a link to a KOC site giving their steps to set up RAID:
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...313#post115313

    If You need or have any questions please reply to this message.
    this info will be added to Our Website which will be sent out shortly.

    Dis

  2. #2
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,814

    ..just a few suggestions

    Similar to the one I sent my alliance, but I would make a few suggestions:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_Pounds View Post
    say you have a level 9 rally point and want to hit level 6's you'll need roughly 22k archers per level and for each level you'll need 1 knight with a min combat of 94.
    I recommend sending a few more archers and a lower-skilled knight. Knights do not gain any experience points while in the raid, even if it's stopped or timed out. Putting in a knight with a 94 experience is kind of a waste, let alone 7 or 8 of them. I recommend appointing a few more knights and condemn them to be your "level 1 forever" raiders.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_Pounds View Post
    *.ALso the troops used for Raid marches will NOT Defend your city if attacked whislt the troops are stored in a march.
    I would add that "this is true even if the march is stopped or timed out. To restore these troops to defending your city, the march must be deleted."

    Just some suggestions,
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

    [Support Link]

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11

    raids have ruined the game!!!

    this is stupid ive been running raid for less than 12 hours now to nowhere near the amount of marches i could send and ive earned 1.5 billion food IN 12 HOURS!!!

    this is ridiculous everyone can support millions of ballista with very little effort

    do people realise that wars are gonna be pointless!
    why would you defend against any attack to defend resources that the attacker doesnt even want because he has more than enough in his city, also you can replace it within the day which is quicker than building the troops you would have lost

    i can see your trying to make the game more fair because of script users
    but in my opinion you have just completely ruined the whole game, only time wil tell

    thankyou again kabaam

    Lord Unfarmable

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_Pounds View Post
    Hey ALl That Read This

    The RAID came into arthur 17 a few hours ago and works great.
    your troops dont defend the city tho (ones that are saved in raid marches)

    i find it's a great feature now with their updates to it
    i knwo a fair bit about the raid so if you need me to answer any questions ask away if urgents send a message.
    (i DO NOT know when it will come into certain domains)

    FOr all those Leaders Out their i have just sent a message to my Alliance and pasted it below lil steps on how to set it up and what you need

    Lord Disaronno
    Arthur 17
    AXIS

    We Ride Together, We Die Together , AXIS For Life

    Heya Guys & Gals
    Please Excuse my Bad Spellign AGIAN! =)
    Below is soem info on the new Raid Feature For KOC(KOc's in game version of auto barb).

    ok ideally you need a level 9 rally point minimum and the X amount of archers per level of you rally point.

    You set raid up by clicking on the nearest level barb you want to hit and clicking raid then typing in the troops you want to send to it.and then clickign raid and save.

    ok here's what you need to do this

    it's best to have certain researches min level 9 if not check the link for info.(link below)

    say you have a level 9 rally point and want to hit level 6's you'll need roughly 22k archers per level and for each level you'll need 1 knight with a min combat of 94.

    if you dont have that check the table in the link below for info dependign on what you have.

    ok so once you have your knights and troops in one city( can repeat for more than one city).
    click on your nearest barb and type ion the stuff labeled above, then once the march is on it's way repeat it again for your next wave.

    you can
    * send all waves at the same barb camp
    * will get the full amount of supply's each time.
    *each march will take a min of 3 mins
    *it will hit the barb over night even if your not on KOC.
    *the only downfull is a Raid march that is saved takes up that rally point slot unless the raid march is deleted to free up and slot, you can leave one slot open for transports and such.
    *.ALso the troops used for Raid marches will NOT Defend your city if attacked whislt the troops are stored in a march.

    Her's the link for info on what to send to barbs:

    http://koc.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarian_Camps

    also here is a link to a KOC site giving their steps to set up RAID:
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...313#post115313

    If You need or have any questions please reply to this message.
    this info will be added to Our Website which will be sent out shortly.

    Dis
    I want to go cresting but the troops are stuck in raid stopped. Do I have to delete the raids completely to use the troops for cresting? This is not good if that is the case. If you stop the raids you should have access to those troops until you restart the raid feature. Otherwise I like the raids.

  5. #5
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by unfarmable View Post
    this is stupid ive been running raid for less than 12 hours now to nowhere near the amount of marches i could send and ive earned 1.5 billion food IN 12 HOURS!!!

    this is ridiculous everyone can support millions of ballista with very little effort

    do people realise that wars are gonna be pointless!
    why would you defend against any attack to defend resources that the attacker doesnt even want because he has more than enough in his city, also you can replace it within the day which is quicker than building the troops you would have lost

    i can see your trying to make the game more fair because of script users
    but in my opinion you have just completely ruined the whole game, only time wil tell

    thankyou again kabaam

    Lord Unfarmable
    Well, I think you have a couple of points. Yes, everyone can have an obsenely large army with almost no effort. KoC had to decide whether to knock the script users down to the rest, or give everyone the tools they have been abusing for so long. So, learn from those that have cheated in the past - sit back & enjoy.

    As for no more wars, I doubt it. Players will still need to fight, for ore if nothing else. I know a lot of cheaters that have been at the top of the leaderboard for waaaay too long.
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

    [Support Link]

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I dont know...
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by unfarmable View Post
    this is stupid ive been running raid for less than 12 hours now to nowhere near the amount of marches i could send and ive earned 1.5 billion food IN 12 HOURS!!!

    this is ridiculous everyone can support millions of ballista with very little effort

    do people realise that wars are gonna be pointless!
    why would you defend against any attack to defend resources that the attacker doesnt even want because he has more than enough in his city, also you can replace it within the day which is quicker than building the troops you would have lost

    i can see your trying to make the game more fair because of script users
    but in my opinion you have just completely ruined the whole game, only time wil tell

    thankyou again kabaam

    Lord Unfarmable


    lol.. they cant please everyone :-)
    i play 444, not that it matters, games boring

  7. #7
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    928
    Wow, is there ground to complain about everything ?

    At least now everyone is on EVEN ground and force players to log in daily or regularly, making domains active again. Now, everyone can have big mights and fight it all out. U still need to defend and I bet many people will.

    Ore for one is still scarce. And hey, u can save me a ton of barb raid if i can just raid your city for all the food instead of raiding it myself. And when everyone has huge armies, what do you think they do? They fight!! Then rebuild, its going to make the game more fun.

    And no, its not enough to support millions of balis, do your maths. Plus, troops on barb raid cannot defend the city, so you still need troops to barb and some to defend.

    PS: Let me know if you are not going to defend and give me your coords, I will raid you and save all the trouble barb raiding. : )

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    195
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    helped a few people out =)
    i've built up nearly 3 bill food so far from RAID altho my might is only 9 mill i'm getting there on the rebuild from 4.4

  9. #9
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    569
    in less than a day i have made over 6 bil food

  10. #10
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by pezzer View Post
    in less than a day i have made over 6 bil food
    This.

    Why bother having food, just remove it.

    The new raid feature destroys a dynamic part of the game. Searching for people with food, people who have left the game, was a fun part of the game for me. This new feature makes looking for food pointless.

    If you want to remove food, then remove food. Don't add a feature to the game and call it an "improvement" when in actuality it removes a feature.

    Barbarian raids was a step in the wrong direction
    Auto-Barbing: A script created in a third party program created to intercept and hack the datastream for the Kabam servers.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top