+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talking Screenshots - Ragnall's Cove - Bourgard

My Guild just defeated Bourgard, so I thought I'd share the experience with you all!

You will receive a Notification when your Guild Leader awakens Bourgard. Unfortunately, I started late.

You can then enter Ragnall's Cove. You have 6 hours to defeat Bourgard. We did it in about 20 minutes.

Bourgard appears in a dungeon-like corridor.

He starts with approx. 22,583,789 HP (I didn't see his starting number, only his current and a percentage.)

Each time you attack, you fight a a weak version of him that has a small portion of his HP, so even weaker players can help.

After each attack, his total HP will be updated to include the damage your Guild mates have done.

You will also get to see his art change as he evolves.

Your first attack is a "Sneak" attack. He has just 30k HP or so and low ATK.

If you win, you proceed further down the corridor to the next encounter.

You can then do a "Back" attack. He now has about 60k HP and a medium ATK.

After you win, you can then do a "Side" attack. He'll have about 80k HP and a strong ATK.

Finally, you can do a "Front" attack. Bourgard will be at his most powerful, with about 110k HP and about 40k ATK.

I actually wasted a few mana potions fighting with my full 124 MP team. I was able to defeat him in his fourth and strongest incarnation with my 51 MP team. Great to know for next time.

Each time you defeat him, you receive prizes and points toward your Raid Rank.

Prizes include summoning charms, cards, and "crossed swords" (see pic below; I don't know what they mean, though).

I was really happy to win a 4* Psycho Butterfly!!! Now I can get mine to T2.

At the end of the Raid, the top fifteen participants receive special prizes that include summoning stones, gold (lol!) and cards. Ranks 1-3 are Gold, 4-9 are Silver (I just missed it!), and 10-15 are Bronze. You can see all the prizes below. Names are blacked out to protect my Guild mates' identities.

Unfortunately, only the top player will receive Bourgard. Maybe Guilds will coordinate attacks and allow each of the top members a chance to place first and collect four Bourgards.

1st Place: 4* Duelist, 4* Bourgard
    2nd Place: 4* Ysbadden
    3rd Place: 4* Water Elemental

Everyone also gets a chance to roll a die. You have 15 minutes to roll the die before, presumably, you forfeit your chance. I was excited to roll a perfect 1, but it turns out that the higher numbers get the better prizes! I got a 3* Battlemage. The second highest player got 3* Armored Warhorse and a 3* Heavy Swordsman. The highest player got a 3* Alpha Stag and a 4* Berserker. It's great that we can get old event cards this way!

Finally, there is a 3 hour cool-down, after which Bourgard resets and you can do it again!

Finally, here's Bourgard in all his glory! Not the strongest card ever (similar stats to Black Knight), but still a nice addition to the game.

Last edited by Damien Grey; 01-26-2014 at 05:04 PM.

already opened, already killed, already waiting for refresh... lol

I'll make some screenshot the next run, the card is not that amazing btw, average prices

How it works? It's timed? Only one combat?

Thanks

6 hours to kill him.

6 hours to kill it and 24 more hours to post a screenshot... ?

Come on guys, there must be someone able to take a shot among those who did the boss.. don't tell me if it's not about giving a credit card code you can't handle it!

I'd do it myself if I could but we're still working on it ^^'

Screenshots up! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Damien Grey; 01-26-2014 at 03:29 PM.

bumpity bump bump

Expert Member
    Very nice. Thanks for a nice breakdown. Btw so it will require more tickets etc to awaken him I suppose?

Excellent review! Thanks.

oh well, guess you are fine with screenshots now xD

anyway u gotta collect all scrolls again for a 2nd try... we tought we had that 6 hrs window to farm him as many times as possible but that's not the case...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast