Hello fellow Heroes of Camelot players!
Allow me to introduce myself I am the Executive Producer for Heroes of Camelot and I wanted to take this opportunity to connect with the players who play HoC! I'm hoping that I can help answer questions and provide more information directly and better understand the community needs.
Now that the introductions are out of the way- Please let me know what your questions, comments and/or suggestions are and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.
But first, let me get to the more crucial questions floating around in the forums.
1. What will happen with the Shiverheart card? And how will those who unfairly did not receive another Shiverheart due to an error in the game be compensated?
- Shiverheart will be adjusted to the following:
- Proc rate reduced (still higher than the average 6*).
- Skill changed to effect only 1 team (previously effected the entire party).
- Changes expected to be applied on 1/19.
- Shiverheart Compensation
- This week the team will do a validation check for who qualifies to receive (1) Shiverheart.
- More information will be provided in the following days.
2. What is being done about the Arena issues (i.e. scripters, bots)?
- Rest assured that we are doing what we can to contain the issue in the background. As always, please continue to report and suspicious activity and our team will respond as soon as possible. Other measures are currently being put in place to combat scripters/bots that are best not openly discussed
3. Are you still split testing? What was it for?
- No! I want to make it clear that we stopped split testing in early October of last year. Split testing was integral for us in understanding our players so that we could make improvements during the early stages of the game. Those affected during that time period were appropriately adjusted to match the final design.
4. Are my summoning chances different than another person?
- No, you have the exact same chance as everyone else per the type of summon you choose. Summon stone chance is the exact same chance as playing a single summon with gems.
I obviously did not cover all the issues but please feel free to contribute to the discussion.