+ Reply to Thread

No Daily Tokens For Me

For the last month I have not received a daily token. I have brought this to the attention of Kabam Support but have as yet to have the problem fixed. I have tried all the suggestions that support gave me to no avail. Anyone else have this issue with the game? I figure I lost out to the tune of about 10 premium chances today with the premium event.

Quote Originally Posted by Willi1 View Post
    For the last month I have not received a daily token. I have brought this to the attention of Kabam Support but have as yet to have the problem fixed. I have tried all the suggestions that support gave me to no avail. Anyone else have this issue with the game? I figure I lost out to the tune of about 10 premium chances today with the premium event.
    Daily tokens can't be used for premium,only tokens from email trick or bought or won tokens can be used for premium!

Quote Originally Posted by 1EJack View Post
    Daily tokens can't be used for premium,only tokens from email trick or bought or won tokens can be used for premium!
    With each new day your daily token becomes a saved token.....thus it can be used to play the premium chance. Those of us that save their tokens try to take advantage of the premium events. Regardless the fact that I do not receive any daily token at this time is a royal PITA. Wish Kabam would get their SHT together and fix this for me.

Daily tokens can't be saved, must be used that day. Tokens from email glitch can be saved.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Willi1 View Post
    With each new day your daily token becomes a saved token.....thus it can be used to play the premium chance. Those of us that save their tokens try to take advantage of the premium events. Regardless the fact that I do not receive any daily token at this time is a royal PITA. Wish Kabam would get their SHT together and fix this for me.
    Daily tokens are not exactly tokens. They are just a chance to play galadriel's gift and cannot be saved. With your next log in you'll loose them. You just can't stack them for premium.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links