+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacker Threats

Hacker Threats

So recently, I was just in an Undead Lair dungeon. I was in with two people, a warrior and a rogue. The rogue had decent gear, and his name was "Necromanaj". He told me "To leave or I'll hack ur acc". I told him I was recording, which I was, and he brushed it off like it was nothing. It has been about a day since this has happened, and I had locked him and messaged him recently. He told me that he would report me for "Blackmail" since I told him I would disregard the events for trade for some gear. I have not lost anything, but I am just making sure that I do not get hacked. I hope that you take this player out of the game, and I will provide evidence (I'm new to forums, so I do not know how to include a video). Kabam, Please take this person off of the game...

In regards-
    -TCX

Just ignore him. You should expect a lot of em in MMO like this.

Yep, just ignore them, the best thing I like to do when people threaten me because they want me to leave, follow them around like crazy

Banned
    Post it to youtube and then post the link here.

Fortunately, this guy is probably bluffing. Most people who threaten to hack have no idea how to do so.

dont give anybody your login email

Advanced Member
    As long as it isn't SwatSec you should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefive View Post
    As long as it isn't SwatSec you should be okay.
    Yes, because it's SO hard for a hacker to make a new account.

Expert Member

Don't download suspicious links, don't download hacked clients or other shady third-party programs, don't post screenshots showing your account credentials, change your password often, have 2 different e-mail adresses and passwords for your in-game and your forum accounts.
    Then you should be fairly safe. Most hackers can't just get your account by simply meeting you in-game, and most hacks-users in rotmg are little kids just downloading that shit, they have no idea how to code.

+ Reply to Thread