Thread: Glitch

Angry Glitch

I can't pass leadership to anyone in my current alliance. I can kick and accept people but I can't make anyone leader. This is one of the many glitches I had to deal with since I started playing and if you won't take care of it me and my full alliance will stop playing or spending any money on you and will all leave the game.

Lillet, realm 35 - Folith, leader of 2 Legit - top 4 elven alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillet View Post
    I can't pass leadership to anyone in my current alliance. I can kick and accept people but I can't make anyone leader. This is one of the many glitches I had to deal with since I started playing and if you won't take care of it me and my full alliance will stop playing or spending any money on you and will all leave the game.

I am leader of Cant Touch This alliance and we made top 20 in all the cross realms in November and December. So there is 100 players= no playing, no spending and I am going realm to realm and many are pissed kabam due to glitches you wont fix and missing prizes. I am getting a band wagon to "go on strike" and "no spending"

I support this. Long Duk Dong previously named Daroch #2 ranked player in all of Folith and top 3 placer in first individual cross realm tournament for third city reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillet View Post

I thought all you needed to do was to promote until you promoted them to your title of regent and this kicks you off the regent position,that is how it worked for us on saruman 4 and bifur74 without any problems

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BQRRRF View Post
    I thought all you needed to do was to promote until you promoted them to your title of regent and this kicks you off the regent position,that is how it worked for us on saruman 4 and bifur74 without any problems
    Regent- not even a title in the game. Also, at anytime it does not matter who is leader. I can pass leadership onto anyone in my alliance. Lillet left our alliance to build a sister alliance so we could pull folks over from the sister alliance to our main to weed out inactives over time. However, she cannot even "Make Them Leader" (orange tab when clicking on the player's name/valor/or level 49). When she clicks nothing happens. There is another alliance with this same exact issue in our realm. It looks like everyone will just have to leave the alliance and create a new one and Lillet will just have to leave.

Social links