+ Reply to Thread

Outpost Sentinel

I feel they should change the outpost's "non-sentinel status" in the game, I really think that outposts should have sentinel warnings, because realistically they would have alert systems as well. I think it is rather stupid "not" to allow an alter system in the outposts. Because to not allow an alert system is not really realistic. Even outposts in real would have had an alert system. The people don't just sleep, someone is always keeping watch.

Elite Member
    If they added another sentinel building, sure. But the fact of the matter is, it's an OUTPOST. The troops there defend, so clearly yes the watch sees the troops coming. You get the report of the battle after the fact exactly like it would be in reality. This is a fantasy game, but if you want "realistic" do you expect the dragon riders to be carrying cell phones to call home? It's kinda like expecting the White House to know the incoming troop count at the Battle of Little Bighorn and they should have sent more troops for Custer to win. It's an outpost.

Quote Originally Posted by downranger View Post
    because realistically they would have alert systems as well.
    LOL ROFL realistically? is that really something that matters in this game???? but your wish just came true anyways

realistically troops would not survive without food either ... but no one wants that, right Kenny? LOL

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by downranger View Post
    I feel they should change the outpost's "non-sentinel status" in the game, I really think that outposts should have sentinel warnings, because realistically they would have alert systems as well. I think it is rather stupid "not" to allow an alter system in the outposts. Because to not allow an alert system is not really realistic. Even outposts in real would have had an alert system. The people don't just sleep, someone is always keeping watch.
    Now you can upgrade your sentinel on level 11, so that functionality is working now

+ Reply to Thread

Social links