• Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Threads Merged: Gray Amulet in Monday Mystery Chest

Good day,

I bought some mith to try for my C4. Bought a few Monday chest and received a grey amulet chest. when I opened the chest it said item added to inventory,

I looked in my inventory and no such item exists, restarted app ... still no item. This sux Kabam, u pay a bunch of $$ to try and receive a rar nice item such as C4 or something. When u find it, the item just disappears. I really love this game, but this just spoils your whole day.

Please fix this, a C4 would be nice for compensation ;-) , thanks

Bodd-Silver_Ice
    Avallone 11

Quote Originally Posted by Silverice01 View Post
    Good day,

I bought some mith to try for my C4. Bought a few Monday chest and received a grey amulet chest. when I opened the chest it said item added to inventory,

I looked in my inventory and no such item exists, restarted app ... still no item. This sux Kabam, u pay a bunch of $$ to try and receive a rar nice item such as C4 or something. When u find it, the item just disappears. I really love this game, but this just spoils your whole day.

Bodd-Silver_Ice
    Avallone 11
    I had this happen too. I would like the amulate I had two of the chests and both were empty. I just want what ever the heck it was I won lol.

Same problem here, I received 19 of these opened 4 and nothing, the others I have left in my items.

I know these are the equipment for heros and have even checked in equip heros and still nothing.

Please fix ASAP

♻️Smudge♻️
    Bilbo2

I had the same problem. Won a grey amulet chest, items placed in inventory but nothing in inventory, nothing in sages tower and nothing in great hall.
    Please fix this!!

I_Am_Waldo
    Fili30

Same here. I won 3-4 & it's no where to be found. I sent a ticket so maybe I'll get a response. Maybe

The_Juggernaut
    Bombur80

Quote Originally Posted by Silverice01 View Post
    Good day,

Bodd-Silver_Ice
    Avallone 11
    I also have the same problem ! 4 chest all empty!!!

Same here, username: ambamja world:saruman4 opened 4 or 5, all empty. Got 19 unopened in my inventory

Server 62
    In game name Dr BoneCrusher

I haver received Grey Amulet chests in the Monday chests and they where empty also.

Banned

Won 2 chest of Grey Amulet and no items

Won 2 chest of Grey Amulet from Monday Mystery Chest and no items,nothing inside.Please replace my mith or replace my chest.TIA

Ps the world im in is thorin58
    Last edited by MrEbunny; 12-09-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Server 62
    In game name Dr BoneCrusher

I haver received Grey Amulet chests in the Monday chests and they where empty also.
    Same here 5 chest nothing inside! This sux!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast