+ Reply to Thread

Increase food production.

I have a quest that says to increase food production by 1,000. How do I do that?

Elite Member
    To increase food production upgrade Farm fields, or build more, or capture food wilds.

Well, I've upgraded one farm to level 4 (which says it produces 1,000 bushels of food per hour) and took over a savannah. Maybe they mean the top right screen where it lists all the resources, that says my production is at 298.

Elite Member
    Troops eat food. Click on your Fortress and you can see the production and consumption.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...5025#post65025

Okay, thanks for your help.

um I looked at my fortress (and im on the same Quest right now) and my production is at 4,700...and my quest isn't complete...confused

I'm on this same Quest and I am stuck too.

Talking

Never mind now. I just kept upgrading my farms and I completed the Quest.

wat is your farm lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah123 View Post
    Never mind now. I just kept upgrading my farms and I completed the Quest.
    plz tell me

Quote Originally Posted by sarosh View Post
    plz tell me
    Upgrade all the farms you've built to level 9.

If you're not a ruby player, I'd say about 4 - 6 farms is about right in your capital, but there are many ways of playing this game & I can think of at least 2 players on here who will delight in coming along to tell me I'm wrong! Whatever, you need enough food to be generated until you can attack camps & low level cities, unless you're in an alliance where the overlord is happy to keep you until you can fend for yourself; the quest will kick in at some point during the upgrade of however many farms you choose to build before level 9.

For a more precise answer, see the handbook - the Dragonoconium, or something. It's linked to one of the top messages on this board, I think.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links