Now that you can Curse your enemies in Atlantis here is a bit more information about this new feature!
Players can obtain a curse by:
Purchasing from the Shop
Won in Fortuna’s Chance
How they work:
After being attacked and defeated, players will see a new option to “Send a Curse.” If a player wishes to curse their attacker, they will click the “Send a Curse” button and a new window will pop up with Keres showing your available curses. Click which curse you would like to send and then your curse will be sent!
How to remove a curse:
- Using a Divine Light item will instantaneously remove all active curses and return status to normal with no effect on Nanos.
- These can be purchased in the Shop or won through Fortuna’s Chance.
- A Divine Light can only be used by selecting the option to clear you curse from the “You have been Cursed” report
Things to remember:
- You can only send ONE curse every 24 hours. The option to send a curse will not be available in battle reports for 24 hours once you have sent a curse.
- Players who are cursed cannot be cursed by more than one of each of the four curses at a time.
- Curses do not stack.
- In the event the player you wish to curse has all four curses active, you can wait for a curse to expire and return to the report in your inbox to send. Curses will show as available in the curse list if the target player is no longer affected
Now that you know how to use this new feature, go use it!