Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Banning for using DOA Power Tools?

I have a quick question. I play Dragon of Atlantis when ever I have time, which is hard at times with going to work and sleeping! 1 of my alliance members told me about DOA Power Tools and I have been using them to keep up with other players who have more time to build on there city then I do.

I was told by 2 of my alliance members that their account have been banned for using them. Is this true? Can my account be banned for using the DOA Power Tools? If yes then why make them? I'm not sure if they are just joking or if it is true. Please answer this as soon as you can. Thank you for your time!

[COLOR="red"]Mod Edit:
    Use of scripts, scripting programs, or any other software that bypasses normal game functions or automates user interactions is a DIRECT VIOLATION of Kabam Terms of Service. Violators will be investigated and be subject to being banned from the game permanently. These policies come with zero tolerance and NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thanks to the exposure here, Kabam is now looking for this program specifically and identifying its users more easily. The need for this discussion to continue is therefore gone.

I am closing this thread to prevent further users from advertising or endorsing the use of this program and exposing themselves to disciplinary action.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Dreddnawt Mettlehead; 07-01-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Rotflmao View Post
    I have a quick question. I play Dragon of Atlantis when ever I have time, which is hard at times with going to work and sleeping! 1 of my alliance members told me about DOA Power Tools and I have been using them to keep up with other players who have more time to build on there city then I do.

I was told by 2 of my alliance members that their account have been banned for using them. Is this true? Can my account be banned for using the DOA Power Tools? If yes then why make them? I'm not sure if they are just joking or if it is true. Please answer this as soon as you can. Thank you for your time!
    First off, Kabam didn't make it.

Second, it's a script. It's considered hacking and/or abuse of the game. So yes, I would say *if* you were caught I'd expect you'd to be immediately banned.

Expert Member
    Yes you have have your account banned, and if you know anyone that is using them, please tell Kabam, its a hack that sadly people use to get ahead or get more attacks in.
    Also Kabam is working to make it to where you can't use the scripts in the game. Hopefully they will be able to block them soon.
    If death is what you wish for, then life is what i will give you.

First off no clue who made it. I thought it was Kabam because it was called DOA Power Tools. Didn't know other people could add to a game. Second Kabam needs to do a better job at keeping it out then. I was told that every 1 uses them! So if Kabam is gonna ban people they need to just ban every 1! Or better yet why not just erase all data and make every 1 start over after adding something to prevent people from using DOA Power Tools!

ty Sinniel! Never hurts to be nice.

Expert Member
    First off no clue who made it. I thought it was Kabam because it was called DOA Power Tools. Didn't know other people could add to a game. Second Kabam needs to do a better job at keeping it out then. I was told that every 1 uses them! So if Kabam is gonna ban people they need to just ban every 1! Or better yet why not just erase all data and make every 1 start over after adding something to prevent people from using DOA Power Tools!
    Just because the makers of the cheat say everyone is using it, it means everyone is using it? Hmmm... Ever consider someone is being less than honest with you? I mean, if they make a program that blatantly violates the ToS, wouldn't those same makers be willing to lie about their product?

As is always the case: Caveat Emptor.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    - unknown

The difference between Dragons on Atk and Def: Attacking they kill and slaughter; Defending they decimate and crucify.
    - Dreddnawt Mettlehead

Hello Arthur. Using 3rd party scripts like DoA Power Tools is not allowed and violates our Terms of Service. You can read more about that here - http://www.kabam.com/corporate/privacy-policy/

Expert Member
    Just to prove your statement wrong - I know of people who use it and people that don't.
    I personally don't use it because:
    1. I don't like to cheat
    2. I enjoy the sense of achievement that comes from playing the game by my own effort

Would be much better if they kept the multi account players out of the game as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Questionable View Post
    Would be much better if they kept the multi account players out of the game as well...
    I agree, they should fix it so people can't have multiple accounts..... But unfortunately I think Kabam does their game per facebook account rather than by isp and what not, because some households only have one computer but many family members that have their own facebook pages. So while this is a good thought this would actually lesson the players on their game. So likely to never happen. Others will exploit this because of how it is set up. But Kabam can't and won't do this because then they would lose paying customers that might not be on if it were not for the fact they might have their parents or their kids computers to get on to play.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Social links