+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Edgeworld: Attack Technique - Diamond Attack

You see a lot of player base's in this type of formation. I figured out that the best way to clear these types of bases is to use this diamond attack method. Now this method varies due to certain things. If you are a lower lvl player then you would use Rhinos as your 4 tanks and pyros as the attack squad. If your midway to lvl 100 then I suggest 4 Titans and pyros as the attack squad with at least 1 Hornet. If your warp count is 50 then I suggest 4 Disruptors and 3 Hornets with the rest being Pyros as the attack squad. Always be quick using this method because the slower you are the more health your 4 tanks will lose while your trying to click on your other units (pyros & hornets). The point of the video is to send in the titans as a distraction then send your pyros and hornets in on the strongest corner of the opponents base so the pyros quickly take out the higher level turrets 1st leaving only the lower level turrets left to have time to get shots in while your forces go around killing them 1 by 1. The strategy is very simple to understand you should give it a try it works with the right base. Now if you try this method on a base with all lvl 7 turrets its not gonna work lol but if you find a base that has its higher level turrets mostly on 1 side of the base then that's the base you wanna try this on. Just send the pyros on the strong side after you set down the 4 titans. Works every time. I hope you find this helpful and wish you all the best of luck.
    Last edited by Ty Hoffman; 06-15-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Good advice I shall be using this, I knew there was a way to having good attack strategy I was in the process of figuring out what worked for me on NPC's lol
    I'll try this in a few PvP battles see if it suites me or not

In my little platypus home. Aka,Montreal,Quebec
    Lol the only thing i could think of watching that video is what song was playing. I know its from Disturbed. But do you know the name of the song? Its bothering me lol
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

Advanced Member
    I noticed everyone crops the top of all their videos so you cant see what level they are...I have a feeling your like 100 levels or more above this player, this would never work against someone your own level

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatypusPwnYou View Post
    Lol the only thing i could think of watching that video is what song was playing. I know its from Disturbed. But do you know the name of the song? Its bothering me lol
    Disturbed - Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    Disturbed - Warrior
    Thanks (now 10 characters long)
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

Advanced Member
    very interesting....appears to work though.
    I'll have something new to try
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Berzwap.
    "The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

The video isnt working for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatypusPwnYou View Post
    The video isnt working for me anymore.
    I suggest using 2 disruptor's instead of 1 titan at each corner then releasing your pyros up the middle for higher level base's...

I think the point is not how you beat Diamond, its the level and the cost to beat them.

In this video I think the guy you attack just about Lv10-20 but your looks about Lv100

and the res you clam just about 50k ea.

the cost is high but the reply is few

so I think this is not a successful strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links