+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ascension Runes in Campaign?

With the introduction of level 7 runecrafting and ascension runes can anyone tell me which type of runes are dropping in the campaign (if any). Also is the 'forge runes for ascension runes trade' going to be a permanent option?

I have 45k forge runes and plenty left to runecraft to *4. So I don't want to convert my forge runes to ascension if forge runes are no longer dropping.

On the other hand if forge runes are dropping, and particularly if the trade option is limited, I will get some ascension runes now and replenish my forge runes later.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

P.S. I have been hitting the campaign but haven't got any runes yet (since the upgrade)

Expert Member
    I won some forger last night while campaigning in Mirkwood, post update pre ascension.

The exchange in Sage tower (why does the sage need to be towed anyway?) is with the artifacts, not the events. Perhaps that means it is permanent? It is 4 forge runes for 1 Ascension rune, in 1k or 10k increments. Latter is good for "4-6 buildings" so there must be different numbers needed for different buildings? My vault took 2.5 k ascension runes I think. Everything else is too complicated for me to figure out this time of day.

Sorry I can't be more definitive.

I've got a few forge runes now so it looks like they are still dropping.
    I think you might be right that as the forge rune for ascension rune swap is in the relics section it is permenent. It makes sense to still give out forge runes and be able to swap them as needed so hopefully that will be the long term situation.

My sage tower is not droping forge runes to as ascension runes. I have aliitle over 5,000 forge runes. And ★6 vaults, that I would like to upgrade.

Forge runes are dropping on boss levels in campaign. These can b traded for Ascension runes in the sage tower. U need forge runes to upgrade to lvl *4 and ascension runes to lvl to *7

Yep, forge runes are still dropping, you have the option to trade these for ascension runes in your Sage Towers.

Hello Im Kore113. Im a dwarf lvl54 I have a sage tower that is lvl 10,and I dont have a place yet to drop forge runes to ascension runes. I would really like to be able to upgrade my vaults, and get *4and*5troops. Please help me my friends, Im really stuck.:-)

Advanced Member
    Hello Kore,

Are you trying to do the trade that everyone is talking about?? The forums are just for information for the players. If you are having issues, your best avenue for help is the in-game support ticket system. Please click on your name at the top, go to the ?, go through the FAQ and click on need more help, contact support. Also, remember it is the weekend, so the support team won't see your ticket until Monday at the earliest

My friends, I can not drop forge runes. I have a lvl10 sage tower, many, runes I won on campaigns. I have ★6 walls,★6vaults.★ 3 keeps, homes, mines, and quarrys, and barracks. Both academy are lvl10 as well as my armorys. And I cant drop forge runes in my sage tower. I AM STUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kore113 View Post
    My friends, I can not drop forge runes. I have a lvl10 sage tower, many, runes I won on campaigns. I have ★6 walls,★6vaults.★ 3 keeps, homes, mines, and quarrys, and barracks. Both academy are lvl10 as well as my armorys. And I cant drop forge runes in my sage tower. I AM STUCK.
    Just so you know, Kabam has confirmed on the Forum that Sage tower level does not impact the drop rate of campaign items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links