+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alliance goblin kill event

I have been working very hard to try and achieve the highest possible score for my alliance. By saying score I thought it applied to the actual score and not the tks. Apparently Kabam did not word this event properly so everyone would understand it. Another way they rip us off just like taking away the anniversary seals in campaign mode before the event ends. I have been screwed by kabam and their piss poor customer service. They seem to want to help or they just close your case staring they are too busy. In one of my cities I was zeroed when offline even though I made sure it was closed. They asked for the first and last reports which I gave them all of the reports. Then they claimed it wasn't the correct information and closed the case.

The goblin kill event works exactly like tk's from players - it's might based.

As for being screwed by kabam, I hardly think this constitutes as 'being screwed'. Please think about how you word your threads. Try n b less aggressive and maybe, just maybe kabam will b willing to work wiv u on your issues. After all, would you really want to help a customer who is insolent and difficult?

I sympathise wiv u on ur glitch issue n all I can suggest is that u raise the issue again and see if u can add mor information that u think can help them to resolve the issue. Try to b mor conservative in ur mail and ultimately b patient.

Hope this helps

It was confusing. My alliance initially believed it to be score-based like the previous campaign event. So they were spending time worrying about efficiency, etc as opposed to just going out an killing. IMO, the message could have been clearer or the different campaign could be consistent wrt what is measured so as to avoid confusion. Of course, my alliance might be too literal in what they read in general. Most got lower scores than they should because all the messages said "kill goblins" so they stayed away from the higher point Moria maps because those were orcs and not goblins. So, a slow start for us.

Really? U need to take time to read mails properly, it was absolutely crystal clear to everyone on my server. The mail said absolutely nothing about 'campaign score'

Advanced Member
    Ditto what Dwarfkiller said.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DwarfKiller View Post
    Really? U need to take time to read mails properly, it was absolutely crystal clear to everyone on my server. The mail said absolutely nothing about 'campaign score'
    I would say that the information provided by Kabam is at the least MISLEADING. Our alliance tried hard to figure how to get the best score, but actually Kabam meant kills. They could have just stated clearly that it is based on KILLS or MIGHT (as with all their troop kill tournament) than mentioning SCORE which everyone could easily refer to campaign score. Would really appreciate if Kabam would just spend maybe a few seconds more before sending their mass messages to check if everything would be clear to the players and that there is nothing there to mislead or confuse the players. That is assuming that they do not intend to confuse us, which if they do would be disheartening. Am really starting to get upset with all these confusions, in addition to the bugs that have not been fixed yet.
    Last edited by LanggGom; 11-07-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Advanced Member
    Hahaha. My alli actually thought it was score too DK. And we still placed decent despite screwing that up xD well that explains a lot. Crap hahaha. Gotta laugh at it

Advanced Member
    I'm demoting myself back down to member for this one. I suck lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bcolburn1234 View Post
    I have been working very hard to try and achieve the highest possible score for my alliance. By saying score I thought it applied to the actual score and not the tks. Apparently Kabam did not word this event properly so everyone would understand it. Another way they rip us off just like taking away the anniversary seals in campaign mode before the event ends. I have been screwed by kabam and their piss poor customer service. They seem to want to help or they just close your case staring they are too busy. In one of my cities I was zeroed when offline even though I made sure it was closed. They asked for the first and last reports which I gave them all of the reports. Then they claimed it wasn't the correct information and closed the case.
    With any new event, there will always be confusion - sorry to hear you got the wrong side of it.

If ever in doubt, always head to the forums as the answer is frequently aired fairly rapidly.
    Last edited by Dartagnan KOM; 11-08-2013 at 07:26 AM. Reason: typo

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcolburn1234 View Post
    I have been working very hard to try and achieve the highest possible score for my alliance. By saying score I thought it applied to the actual score and not the tks. Apparently Kabam did not word this event properly so everyone would understand it. Another way they rip us off just like taking away the anniversary seals in campaign mode before the event ends. I have been screwed by kabam and their piss poor customer service.
    While the wording might have been ambiguous did it occur to you to check the forums shortly after the start of the event since there was confusion? There is a thread where a moderator states that it is a killing event, and it was posted early enough so that you could have changed direction before much damage was done, just as D'art just said.
    They seem to want to help or they just close your case staring they are too busy. In one of my cities I was zeroed when offline even though I made sure it was closed. They asked for the first and last reports which I gave them all of the reports. Then they claimed it wasn't the correct information and closed the case.
    This is a case where you have to work with them, persistence is key. If you're using bad words, threats, or shenanigans in your support messages you're likely going to be ignored. Treat Kabam like people and they will respond like people. I can tell just from your tone in this post that you aren't approaching this situation as though you're dealing with humans, but rather you have already painted them as the enemy. The fact of the matter is that if you're reading this right here, right now, you're still playing the game. Once you can acknowledge that the game itself is good, its just a couple of rough edges that need smoothed out, you're going to have an easier time getting your problems solved.
    Let's unite across the board
    Elf and Dwarf alike
    To make this game worth paying for
    For progression we shall fight!
    -B2 Congressman Mize

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast