+ Reply to Thread

How do you transfer resources to another alliance member?

I cannot find it in the help file, and I have checked the embassy but I see no way to do that. Yet I've heard you can. How is that done? Thanks.

send an invitation to a Little, they join you, take the goods, and go home

And one would send an invitation from where? The Embassy? They're already in the alliance, but in a different domain so how exactly? An when you say send an invitation to a Little, is that 'a Little' or a 'Little' and what is Little? Trying to understand this, the documentation leaves some things out. Like if you have four barracks, the main one you work with is level 9, the rest level one, does it make a difference in training times if the others are increased or only the main one? I hate wasteing resources one the others if not.

Elite Member
    Click on the city where you want to send the resources.
    Then hit the transport link. Pick the amount of the resource you want by clicking on supply troops or wagons, load the resource...and hit the transport button.
    I quit this game over a year ago...

Go to Map mode then give co-ordinate of alliance member. After getting the city on map click on it. Then click on transport button and select supply troop or supply wagon. Then give the amount of resource you want to send. Then click on march button.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken M Black View Post
    They're already in the alliance, but in a different domain so how exactly?
    Sorry - you can't do anything across domains. Each domain is a completely separate world.

+ Reply to Thread