+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restart

Restart

Hi.
    Is there any chance to restart a game? I'm playing on my mobile phone, tried reinstalling but without result. I would like to restart a game cos I'm not satisfied with my few decisions (evolved few cards I regret now, put points only in mana etc.). If this is possible plz tell me how to do it. If not I lost a lot of fun unfortunately.
    Thx in advance
    Cheers

I seem to be able to restart game via deleting and reinstalling. A few points to note
    1. Remove from Game Center when deleting
    2. Do not sign into Kabam account after reinstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhail View Post
    I seem to be able to restart game via deleting and reinstalling. A few points to note
    Thx for reply. How can I remove game from Game Centre? I've tried reinstall and re-download, without success. I would be grateful for any tips. Cheers.

When you delete, they will ask you if you are sure you wish to delete the app and if you wish to remove game from game center. (in that order)

If that doesn't help, you can try submitting a ticket to reset your account or (worst) backup your data after deleting HoC, reset to factory settings, reload your data & reinstall HoC.. (Dont recommend doing this =x)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

please reset my account... I tested the game and made ​​a few things wrong and now I want to do everything right

Name: klopper
    lvl: current 42, and tomorrow certainly higher

kind regards

Well tried all types of reinstalling, deleting etc without result.
    Please if any admin/moderator read this topic and is able to restart my account please do so or contact me here or through e-mail. Character name is Kurak and current lvl is 43.
    Thanks in advance.

i have managed

how to reset you account...

1. creat a new google mail address
    2. start the game
    3. go in options
    4. login with your new google mail address

kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Enhail View Post
    Just a heads up: All game progress is saved for a kabam.com account. If you do not sign into a kabam.com account after installing the game, any progress made in the game will be lost if the app is then deleted
    Heroes of Camelot
    Kabam

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzygy View Post
    [COLOR=#FFA500]Just a heads up: All game progress is saved for a kabam.com account. If you do not sign into a kabam.com account after installing the game, any progress made in the game will be lost if the app is then deleted[/COLOR]
    how to do from android?

there's no game center and, even if i didnt make a kabam account, it automatically linked itself to my google's one...
    what do i have to do to restart?

I'm having the same problem. I reinstalled the game serveral times and I always start with the same profile lvl. 29 without entering any Account-Information.

I'm really getting curious how this works. I don't have a KABAM-ID (well, I didn't before I created one to answer this post), I deleted all game data before uninstalling it on my device, I removed HoC from the app-list of the play-store, I checked if I logged in via facebook (which I didn't) and I removed it from the connected-apps-list in the google-settings. When I start HoC and go to Help-menu, I'm neither logged in via KABAM, google, or facebook. So how and where does the game save my progress?
    It's really creepy and I don't think that this is okay by any privacy-means.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links