+ Reply to Thread

Thread: runecrafting

runecrafting

I have forge runes, a lvl 10 barrack and is says I can runecraft. When I hit the button it says I do not meet the requirements????
    dwalin32 fartknocker

Likewise.

KC2, world 32

How do you get forge runes? Goblin camps?

same problem for me.

the process is still broken.

so far you can only use runcraft on a newly built building .. thus you have to tear an old lvl 10 building down, rebuild it to lvl 10 and only then can you use runecraft

Umm no you don't I have set my entire city to level 3-4 runecrafting and never destroyed a single building, If you read requirements you need to have farms, quarries, veins and arbours runed and for keep its the same as old you need to do wall aswell, for houses you need the keep runed and so on, I hope this helps you guys a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattius View Post
    Umm no you don't I have set my entire city to level 3-4 runecrafting and never destroyed a single building, If you read requirements you need to have farms, quarries, veins and arbours runed and for keep its the same as old you need to do wall aswell, for houses you need the keep runed and so on, I hope this helps you guys a bit.
    interesting .. so it is a world thing then

Because everyone in our ally in world 43 who already has runes is unable to use them on existing buildings

btw some brainfood: if I had not met the requirements prior to destruction, how come I have met the requirements after rebuilding to use runecraft *eg*

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattius View Post
    Except... we cant just read requirements. Because barely any show. My keep literally said Lvl 15 & 2 runes required. But drained me of over 30k forge rune. Which is total bs. And kabam refuses to reply.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links