+ Reply to Thread

Forge runes?? For building crafting??

Hello fellow hobbits and Kabam..

I had a mail about runecrafting for lvl 10 building i know you need forge runes but does anyone know how to get those runes?? i cant find anything about it..

Well hope you guys do know..

Hobbit on peeps...

même question, peut'on trouver ces runes ?

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu Bigot View Post
    même question, peut'on trouver ces runes ?

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem iesim quia dolor sit amet

Either you will have to buy the runes or win the runes though tournaments. Kabam is currently doing this in KoC. Yet the people who pay will usually win the tournaments. Gotta pay to play on a free game.

You can attack the "boss" locations in campaign mode to win Forge Runes. I am currently attacking the "Battlefield" location in the third map of Avenging Moria and winning 810 runes each time it awards them. Basically the higher the map level, the more Forge Runes you can win from the "boss" locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Grimnyr View Post
    You can attack the "boss" locations in campaign mode to win Forge Runes. I am currently attacking the "Battlefield" location in the third map of Avenging Moria and winning 810 runes each time it awards them. Basically the higher the map level, the more Forge Runes you can win from the "boss" locations.
    Knight Grimnyr: May I ask how many might are you losing in Battlefield each time?

In my last attack, which was with a 212 and 100K Mounted T3 I lost 2,859 troops or 68,616 might.

This particular configuration results in the fewest losses against this location.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Grimnyr View Post
    In my last attack, which was with a 212 and 100K Mounted T3 I lost 2,859 troops or 68,616 might.

This particular configuration results in the fewest losses against this location.
    Thank you very much for the information.

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if the Sages tower increases drops in campaign mode of
    1) Gems
    2) Relics
    3) Forge Rune
    Only on level 3 on the campaign, I get very few drops and Sage Lvl 2

+ Reply to Thread

Social links