+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evolving Cards!

Evolving Cards!

Enhancement helps make a card stronger, but there’s a limit to its growth. Evolution, on the other hand, can help increase your card’s potential. By combining two cards of the same type—for example, two Elder Shamans—you can boost your card even more than through enhancement alone! It’s easy:

• First, obtain two of the same card type.

• Select “Upgrade” from the Main Menu.

Name:  Evolve_1.png
Views: 4299
Size:  173.2 KB

• Tap the “Evolve” button.

Name:  Evolve_2.PNG
Views: 3481
Size:  134.1 KB

• Drag your two cards into the Evolution slots.

Name:  Evolve_3.PNG
Views: 3571
Size:  138.1 KB

• Hit “Evolve” and watch your cards merge!

Name:  Evovle_4.PNG
Views: 3495
Size:  141.8 KB

As your cards evolve, their appearances will change. Once they hit max Evolution, they’ll reach their ultimate form. It takes four cards, but it’s worth it! Be wary, though: when you merge two cards, the evolved card will revert to Level 1. But, it’ll be stronger than before, and the level cap will increase!

I have 7 similar cards I want to evolve to the max. I had a pair of those same cards evolved but cannot do so the second time. I have 6 similar cards left. I want to evolve that one card to the max but cannot do so because the evolved card does not show up in the evolve page.

I did however got another card different from those seven cards. I managed to evolve this other card twice. I do not know if there was something i had done before that granted this card to evolve. The other card was not max leveled or anything special but I just checked the evolve page and there it was. I managed to evolved that other card twice. I only had this opportunity once. I have not figured how to evolve it further because of the same reason as the one from before.

This game is fun but this is frustrating me so...
    Last edited by Hubmak; 09-20-2013 at 07:47 PM.

So I'm fairly new to the game, only level 20. I'm trying to determine the max evolving for a card. Trying to make my deck stronger.
    I have discovered that you can only evolve a card equal to the number of stars that card is.
    For Example:
    3 star Father Maleficent can be evolved 3 times... filling his 4 evolve bars
    1 star Crossbowman/Druid Warrior/Druid Marksman... only giving them 2 green evolve bars.
    I can to this conclusion after grinding for these cards to attempt to evolve them more.
    With no luck I have a few level 2 evolved guys that are only good for enhancing now.
    If I'm wrong please tell me what I'm doing wrong to not be able to evolve my 1 star cards more.
    Thanks
    Lou

Lou, you are almost correct.1-star cards can indeed only be evolved once, and 2-star cards twice.

However, Tier 4 is the highest Evolution. 3-, 4-, 5- star cards, etc., can still only evolve to Tier 4.
    Last edited by Aaron_Kabam; 09-23-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
    Lou, you are almost correct.1-star cards can indeed only be evolved once.

However, Tier 4 is the highest Evolution. 3-, 4-, 5- star cards, etc., can still only evolve to Tier 4.
    So a 3 star card can be evolved 3 times to reach Tier 4.
    But Tier 4 is the highest evolution possible.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RMY_Big_Lou View Post
    1 star Crossbowman/Druid Warrior/Druid Marksman... only giving them 2 green evolve bars.
    I can to this conclusion after grinding for these cards to attempt to evolve them more.
    With no luck I have a few level 2 evolved guys that are only good for enhancing now.
    Keep in mind that having a team of twelve characters all 3* or higher might not necessarily be the best way to go even once you get enough rare cards to manage it.

Reasons?

* Mana Cost. Rares cost a minimum of 7 Mana to use, and most of the better ones (and more frequently found boss drops) cost 10 or more. If you have a team that's overpowered for the battle you need to fight with it, you're just wasting mana and limiting yourself to one fight every couple of hours. Not really an issue early on when the levels come fast and furious, but that doesn't last forever.

* Combos. A team with Commons of Crossbowman, Druid Warrior and Druid Marksman and an uncommon Longbowman may seem like a complete waste of time to level up. But that team will have two combos - one to raise the entire team's attack strength by 20%, another to have a chance every turn to remove 20% of an enemy team's current HP. If that triggers on the first turn against a boss with 100,000+ HP, you've just done 20,000 damage. That particular team only costs 22 Mana to use, which keeps my overall team cost down so I can put stronger cards in the other two teams and still be able to fight twice per level.

For the ARENA, where mana cost doesn't matter, by all means load up your party with the strongest warriors you have, remembering combo synergy. But when exploring, swap in a low cost "weenie team" or two, keeping one team with the big guns. That may let you defeat the Black Knight or Father Maleficent three or four times with full mana. An overloaded team could only do it once, then you're waiting 2+ hours for your mana to refill at high levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_Kabam View Post
    Lou, you are almost correct.1-star cards can indeed only be evolved once, and 2-star cards twice.

That's what I found too

Ok...so a 1 star can only ever be a 1 star?? A 2 star will only ever be a 2?? But a 3 star can go to 4, a 4 to 5, and a 5 to 6??

+ Reply to Thread

Social links