+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ship Refits

ship Refits

i have noticed while refitting my pegs that the game is not allowing me to refit exactly the same everytime . i would like to know why that is. example i am putting on integ field 3 but the next it only allowes lvl 2integ field till i get to lvl 1 . so can some one help with this matter. tku

you sure you refit exactly the same ? i think you dont and you prob exceed your ship power capacity

If I understand what you are asking, the answer is that you can only use "one" of an item on each ship. In other words you cannot put two integrity 3's on a ship. I may be wrong about what you're asking, but that's how I understood your question.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow977 View Post
    If I understand what you are asking, the answer is that you can only use "one" of an item on each ship. In other words you cannot put two integrity 3's on a ship. I may be wrong about what you're asking, but that's how I understood your question.
    ya... I think it was what he was saying to. just keep in mind this doesn't apply to weapons, which you can put as many on as the ship allows. everything else works like that.
    I've also noticed, using mass lightening as an example, if you put it on 1 slot, it won't appear at all on the other slots.
    and if you select the slot it's in already, it will show 1 level lower then what you have in there already... but that was when there wasn't a higher level of that item available.
    however, say you have mass lightening 4, and you can use mass lightening 5, then if you select the same slot it would show the 5 as what you can fit in there.

--edit:
    also, by default, the option 'show highest level only' is checked in top right corner... if you want to equip a lower level of the item, you'll need to uncheck that.

Quote Originally Posted by sg 1 View Post
    i have noticed while refitting my pegs that the game is not allowing me to refit exactly the same everytime . i would like to know why that is. example i am putting on integ field 3 but the next it only allowes lvl 2integ field till i get to lvl 1 . so can some one help with this matter. tku
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

if your refitting your ship and you don't see a higher lvl tech on the list to put on your ship, that means you already have the highest lvl equipment on your ship build already. If you open the tech list, you will see lower tech equipment on the list, which allows you to adjust your customized ship builds to suit your needs. This only applies to ship equipment like shields, armor, active defenses, and weapon accessories.

He might be referring to the bug that when you have it clicked to only show the highest level of each item, that it randomly shows the wrong item. In these cases, just unclick the box that says to only show only the highest level item.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links