+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 10 grodz

Level 10 grodz

Hey, im asking any high power players here who have beaten grodz to please post what you used and what you find to be the most effective, seeing as many many players wish to know this information including myself.

Research level 7 Weapons Calibrations plus level 7 Metallurgy plus level 7 Medicine and 25000 Longbowman you will lose some troops but this is how i beat it and got the dragon armor

Advanced Member
    Yup, I want to know too.

Hello Everyone ,

I just defeated the last grodz lvl 10 and it didn't show how many troops I fought against but I lost only 614 BDs and 20 SSD , my army was 2045 mino , 1650 LBM , 677 SSD , 80 ATs , 900 BDs. I got my first dragon armor . Good luck guys.

Just to let you know my general lvl is 15 , my researches are Weapon Calibration 5 , Metallurgy 5 , Medicine 3 , Dragonry 5.

Dude i used more then that and with higher researches, but i lost everything and the base still had 2% left. So i think it's very random what the base uses or they just gave a hidden patch to the game and made the campaign harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Just13 View Post
    Dude i used more then that and with higher researches, but i lost everything and the base still had 2% left. So i think it's very random what the base uses or they just gave a hidden patch to the game and made the campaign harder.
    This game is not based on how many cool troops you send in a battle. Battle mechanics is the key to deploying the most effective troops in a battle. Sending BDs and SSDs along with LBMs or FMs are a really bad idea. I'm not gonna bore you with the details why, you can read the battle mechanics from Dragons od Atlantis PC version Wiki. But basically, you can choose the send two kinds of troops:

1. Use SSDs and BDs. SSDs are slightly faster than BDs, so they will be like a meat shield for your BDs. Your SSDs will die much much more that your BDs. If you have lots of SSDs or lots of BDs, you can send either just SSDs or just BDs.

2. Use LBMs/FMs (range troops) and use plenty of layers as meat shields (Giants, Minos, Hals, or even the COnscripts). The more layers you send, the better it is. You can send as little as 100 per layer. For example 100 Cons, 100 Hals, 100 Minos and 100 giants, with 20k LBMs.

The rest is just researching how many troops are enough with the least numbers of troops getting killed. To prove my point, if you read again Iannivan's post, he sent 2k minos, 1,5k LBMs, 667 SSDs, 80 ATs, 900BDs and he lost only his SSDs and his BDs. This is because SSDs and BDs are the fastest troops and as they charge thru the battlefield they are the ones getting killed first. The problem with this is that the BDs and SSDs have to fly thru the length of his LBM's range before reaching the enemies and if the enemy has any range troops the SSDs and BDs are geting slaughtered before they can reach the enemy. He would have a much better result if he just used the SSDs and BDs without the other troops. He would have lost much lesser troops this way.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Iamzeus View Post
    This game is not based on how many cool troops you send in a battle. Battle mechanics is the key to deploying the most effective troops in a battle. Sending BDs and SSDs along with LBMs or FMs are a really bad idea. I'm not gonna bore you with the details why, you can read the battle mechanics from Dragons od Atlantis PC version Wiki. But basically, you can choose the send two kinds of troops:

1. Use SSDs and BDs. SSDs are slightly faster than BDs, so they will be like a meat shield for your BDs. Your SSDs will die much much more that your BDs. If you have lots of SSDs or lots of BDs, you can send either just SSDs or just BDs.

2. Use LBMs/FMs (range troops) and use plenty of layers as meat shields (Giants, Minos, Hals, or even the COnscripts). The more layers you send, the better it is. You can send as little as 100 per layer. For example 100 Cons, 100 Hals, 100 Minos and 100 giants, with 20k LBMs.

The rest is just researching how many troops are enough with the least numbers of troops getting killed. To prove my point, if you read again Iannivan's post, he sent 2k minos, 1,5k LBMs, 667 SSDs, 80 ATs, 900BDs and he lost only his SSDs and his BDs. This is because SSDs and BDs are the fastest troops and as they charge thru the battlefield they are the ones getting killed first. The problem with this is that the BDs and SSDs have to fly thru the length of his LBM's range before reaching the enemies and if the enemy has any range troops the SSDs and BDs are geting slaughtered before they can reach the enemy. He would have a much better result if he just used the SSDs and BDs without the other troops. He would have lost much lesser troops this way.

Hope this helps
    Lol, i know about the Battle mechanics, i usually calculate my chance to win or to lose. I never send speed + ranged. I sended 5k lbm, 1k porters, 2k at's and 2k mino's.
    And way higher researches. My second wave was with only bd's and ssd's. That made me defeat the last 2% but still with a loss of 1k ssd's. (second attack wave was with 1.5k bd's and 5k ssd's)

The problem is battle mechanics is either screwed up or very different from pc version. For instance, i attacked an arthropus camp 2 with 400 LBM and 50 ATs with research average lvl 3 and lost 12 LBM. Few days later i attacked with 1500 Minos, 4000 LBM, 400 ATs with research average lvl 5 and still lost the same 12 LBM. I am waiting for a game update before i tackle the higher level Grodz camps so i don't have unnecessary losses.

sometimes the br states you lost 1 bd (i send 1500bd at a lvl2 ant camp) but when you watch your army they are still all there...
    this one still has a few mayor bugs inside

Quote Originally Posted by Iamzeus View Post

Hope this helps
    I have 10k LBM , 3K HB , 600 AT , 400 Giants and 200 BD , attacking lvl 3 grodz i am still having 10-30 deaths of LBM.
    Research lvl 8 metallurgy , lvl 8 weapon cal , lvl 6 medicine..

What's wrong ?
    I spied the lvl 10 gradz and they have 850k troops.. Idk you guys defeated them :O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux