+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ashtreylil View Post
    There is a possibility for a SINGLE player to farm an entire SERVER, an allience is only as strong as it's strongest member using 2 warps or strongest four members using one a peice. There are one man armys on servers that farm whoever they want beacuse they can just buy a sheild to protect against attack and only attack when using xp boost. since they can speed through upgrades they can level up extremely fast and create unbalance in the game and cause people to quit. i see this issue everwhere and no one can get a straight answer. Yes paying members drive the game, but having something avalible for purchase that creates this much unbalance in a game will kill it in the long run. There are plenty of other games with options to buy things and they do just fine.
    i know a player who level up 2000 levels in 3 days... another one did 550 levels in 6 h.. i m confused.. i myslef ca nt do more than 55 levels in 1 h boost..and then i m out of troops... i find almost impossible to get those numbers so i wrote to kabam in order to find an answer if mathematicaly it s possible.. of course no answers;just to level up 500 levels it sneeds minimum 10 h of boost and tons of troops.. even if i buy lots of plats and speed ups to train fast more troops i still need what to farm.. i find very hard to boost 2 h in a row.. but 10???.. and then that player is untouchable.." level too high gain more levels".. is this fair?

I ve got about 16 scarbide ingots in my shop..buyng many hellio crates cause i wanted to win speed ups to help that wg level 9 upgrade wich takes so much time..last time i did i bought 7 and gain more 2 from kabam from a contest;so 9 hellio salvages; i won 7 SEVEN ingots and 2 of 1 h troop energizer; WHERE are those "massive accelerators" from hellio crates????i wrote to kabam ..what is the percent rate of speed ups from hellio savalges.. less than 10 %???.. i ca nt remember how many hellio crates i bought.. but at one time i had 16 of 1h troop energizers and 16 ingots.. as about speed ups i won 4 of 4 days and 4 of 1 day all.Its very strange to me how kabam "fill up" theese crates.My question to kabam is why we players we ca nt change stuffs from our shops same as we send resources one to each other??.. let s say i want to send half of my ingots to my best friend using a transfer system.. even warps..i do nt mind.In war we need troops ...tactics ..resources and others..and soldiers from same team should be able to help each other with everything.. some gives theyr onw life to save others..i had always stuffs in excess..i love to help and to give to my team mates but all is reduced just to resources.. gives us the chance to send not just resources..but anything from our shop.ps. sorry for my bad english

could you please add this to the game if possible?

* HERO UNITS
    * NEW UNITS WITH ABILITIES
    * WALLS & MINES FOR ADDED DEFENSE
    * CLICKABLE WEAPONS (nuclear weapons, barrage of missles, or something like that)
    * SOLDIER BUNKERS

if ever possible pls add it up.. for much better and exciting fucked up gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haadaway View Post
    I ve got about 16 scarbide ingots in my shop..buyng many hellio crates cause i wanted to win speed ups to help that wg level 9 upgrade wich takes so much time..last time i did i bought 7 and gain more 2 from kabam from a contest;so 9 hellio salvages; i won 7 SEVEN ingots and 2 of 1 h troop energizer; WHERE are those "massive accelerators" from hellio crates????i wrote to kabam ..what is the percent rate of speed ups from hellio savalges.. less than 10 %???.. i ca nt remember how many hellio crates i bought.. but at one time i had 16 of 1h troop energizers and 16 ingots.. as about speed ups i won 4 of 4 days and 4 of 1 day all.Its very strange to me how kabam "fill up" theese crates.My question to kabam is why we players we ca nt change stuffs from our shops same as we send resources one to each other??.. let s say i want to send half of my ingots to my best friend using a transfer system.. even warps..i do nt mind.In war we need troops ...tactics ..resources and others..and soldiers from same team should be able to help each other with everything.. some gives theyr onw life to save others..i had always stuffs in excess..i love to help and to give to my team mates but all is reduced just to resources.. gives us the chance to send not just resources..but anything from our shop.ps. sorry for my bad english
    This is a good suggestion. Kabam has already implemented gifting of gems on the KOC game. This might help a paying player to bring others up to speed.

Okay i have a serious issue, i was buildin troops i made 2000 longbowmen then 1500 minotars and the long bowmen dissapeared like it didnt give em to me it just changed to the time of the minotars and still says long bowmen. so now idk if i'll get my ppl or resources back, i mean the number and time changed but not the name and the long bowmen aint poppin up to send out.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughCountry View Post
    Okay i have a serious issue, i was buildin troops i made 2000 longbowmen then 1500 minotars and the long bowmen dissapeared like it didnt give em to me it just changed to the time of the minotars and still says long bowmen. so now idk if i'll get my ppl or resources back, i mean the number and time changed but not the name and the long bowmen aint poppin up to send out.
    Might be helpful if you post in the appropriate forum. this is for Edgeworld.
    So you think you're a [COLOR="red"]'Gamer'[/COLOR] eh? Well I've been a gamer since back when that title required a pocket of quarters and the nearest convenience store! No, you're not a gamer, you're a wannabe....[COLOR="red"]Now Hand Over that controller![/COLOR] ~Me, to both my kids

I think it would be great if we could trade resource's with in your own alliance

Advanced Member
    heres some simple things that would help:
    1. link to 'send resources' when you click on a player name in the chat (you need to go find the player in your alliance list to send res)
    2. ability to block a player when their name is set as a space character (or better still prevent space chars in player name)
    3. prevent alliance name spoofing by preventing people from copying and alliance name and changing one of the characters to upper case or lower case (in chat, alliance names are always written in upper case)
    4. allow scouting or aurora base by clicking on a player base on the map

it would also be nice if you could transfer troops to other alliance members - even if you have to use a warp to do so.

I would like to see sum more units that are not in any other game I loved it when the spider and pulse tank come.
    And maybe keep the resources and time needed down for some building like on the guns for your base ect.
    And maybe a different map where you can attack computer controlled base instead of people where the level gos up as you take over bases as its just to hard to get on the map and stay on it Im not saying get rid of the other one you have im just saying maybe add another one.
    Also maybe add a different level bar or box on the level bar to show what you have to attack to get a aurora 1 from base to help people know what level they are ment to attack.
    Hope you like and maybe use some of theses idears thanks for your time.
    Last edited by purpose; 04-26-2012 at 04:37 AM. Reason: another idear

IDEA!

In addition to sending resources between alliance members, I think that we should be able to send items such as shields and accelorators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast