+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Dragons of Atlantis android/iphone app?

This suggestion probly already made, but i couldnt find it..

I was wondering if it was possible to make a android/iphone app with the game? So you would be able to work on your city from your smartphone aswell..

I have been searching on android marked and google if it already was made, could not find anything, only for iphone but not sure about it

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Hello! Although we do not officially support mobile devices, the game does usually work on any that support flash since this is a flash game.

I also would be happy if there was an app for android!

At work there is no possibility for me to login because facebook is blocked and my android can not view the game within the facebook website

Same here. I'm using 1.6 Android OS so have no flash capability. Is there any way that certain actions could be completed using a non flash app? Such as the one for Mafia Wars? I'm sure a LOT of people would use it. Both iPhone AND android users.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Becker View Post
    I also would be happy if there was an app for android!

At work there is no possibility for me to login because facebook is blocked and my android can not view the game within the facebook website
    Easy fix, use a proxy server. www.https://kproxy.com/

Smile

i think be nice to have a basic interface app for android where you could just build or check whats going on come on kabam u made this game popular now time to try expand

Expert Member
    Check this link:
    Mobile Developer

Kabam is hiring Mobile Developers, perhaps we may see a mobile version soon.

Im looking forward to it if they release it =]

Maybe we could play DOA through the remote controller app on smart phones

I have the driod bionic. i can log in to face book from my broswer. and load the game. but its super slow. and makes it very hard to play. and hard to input numbers. and when your negitive in food buy the 10's of millions. if not hundred of millions. you are pretty much crippled inless you can text a fellow alliance member to send you food. i would love to have a DOA app. on my phone. and i would play it very often. there are many times i will be on my way home and wish i could launch an attack on a few inactive cities and the resources arrive at my city shortly after i get home. of for those of us who dont have internet at their homes. such as my. i live out in the sticks. and can in no way shape or form get any kind of internet in less i use a wireless card. and when im on doa 12hrs a day 7 days a week. that data usage goes up very quickly. but i have unlimited data on my cell. which means i could stop hanging out at the inlaws all the time.
    Do not annoy the dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux