+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can't use hero's glory

Hi, few weeks ago i won a heros Glory (it said level up any Hero to 215). But doesn't work It stands in my items under combat but there is no use button. Am i doing something wrong. I want to use it in my 3 rd city
    Thanks
    Username: Raoul
    World: Thorin 38

Advanced Member
    I dont know if it works like training item.
    Go into your Great Hall and select the hero you want to upgrade, click on +exp green button and give him the items...Otherwise I don't know lol

It doesn't show their, it only shows in my items under combat without a use button. but Thanks for trying
    Maybe KABAAM can help me

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyJaces View Post
    I dont know if it works like training item.
    Go into your Great Hall and select the hero you want to upgrade, click on +exp green button and give him the items...Otherwise I don't know lol

Advanced Member
    Ok, tried my best with the knowledge I had. Hope you figure it out

Hello,

Follow these steps and you should have no problem using your Hero's Glory item:

Tap on your Great Hall> Select the EXP tab on the Hero you wish to be level 215> Here you will see the Hero's Glory item to upgrade this Hero to level 215.

If you are still having and issue, please reply back here and I will further investigate this for you, thanks!

- Chris

Teleon, bilbo2

I had a different issue, I used my hero renowns I won in boxes purchased on 7/12/13 at approximately 6:30 eastern standard time, one in second city and one in third, neither hero leveled to 215 and the renowns are gone, can you please help?

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Snyder View Post
    I had a different issue, I used my hero renowns I won in boxes purchased on 7/12/13 at approximately 6:30 eastern standard time, one in second city and one in third, neither hero leveled to 215 and the renowns are gone, can you please help?
    A hero's renown raises a level 214 or lower 1 level only.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Snyder View Post
    Hello Todd,

Yes the Hero's Renown Chest grants plus 1 additional level to any Hero. The Hero's Glory grants a player the ability to upgrade any Hero to level 215. The idea behind a Hero's Renown is it gives players the option to try and collect 3 of these items, in which they would be able to upgrade a Hero from level 212 to 215. Or if they have a Hero at level 211, you can then upgrade this Hero to 212! Thanks

- Chris

Hello Chris,

1st tanks for wanting to help me :-)
    I tried that but it doesn't work. the only thing i see are the 3 standard train with warriors/archers/gandalf use tabs.
    The onye place where i can see my hero's glory is under my items/combat

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Kabam View Post
    [COLOR="#DAA520"]Hello,

Follow these steps and you should have no problem using your Hero's Glory item:

Tap on your Great Hall> Select the EXP tab on the Hero you wish to be level 215> Here you will see the Hero's Glory item to upgrade this Hero to level 215.

If you are still having and issue, please reply back here and I will further investigate this for you, thanks!

- Chris[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5CNXP9V View Post
    Hello Chris,

1st tanks for wanting to help me :-)
    I tried that but it doesn't work. the only thing i see are the 3 standard train with warriors/archers/gandalf use tabs.
    The onye place where i can see my hero's glory is under my items/combat
    Scroll down in the window - it's beneath everything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux