+ Reply to Thread
    Advanced Member

Spectral Ruins Out post

How do you start a Spectral outpost. I have 100,000 tailsman. What else do I need?

Banned
    You also need to own a Forest near sure its a forest I warped mine to a plain close to me once it was built .
    Click on your empire tab then select your ruins and then once its menu appears there should be a button for create click it and your off lol.

yeah 100 k talisman
    7+ forest
    lvl 5 player

create OP on the forest

Advanced Member
    If you can store 180,000 souls in your SR using the Maus awaiting the DP to resurrect them - I have questions.
    1. How many souls can you resurrect at one time 180,000 total or 180,000/DP ?
    2. If you are resurrecting 180,000 souls how many can you capture and store in the Maus ?
    3. Is it 180,000 more or is it - you are done until resurrection is c omplete ?

Banned
    1 If the souls are all of the same troop ,you can revive them all in one batch if you wish ,if they are various troops souls you have to revive them in batches of the individual troop type
    2 Yes provided your mauses are empty you can capture more souls ,while various batches are reviving

Banned
    I have to change my answer to the question 1 about how many souls can you revive if you have 180 k ,went to revive 110 k tians there and it would only let me revive 99,999 in one batch !!!!

Advanced Member
    Jazz - thank you for your very clear answers. If I read them correctly - if I capture 180,000 SSD then put them in a DP for resurrection I could then capture 180,000 more of the same type of troop to resurrect. Am I learning correctly ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Princess View Post
    Jazz - thank you for your very clear answers. If I read them correctly - if I capture 180,000 SSD then put them in a DP for resurrection I could then capture 180,000 more of the same type of troop to resurrect. Am I learning correctly ?
    Yes once you have your 180 k souls in getting revived ,you can capture another 180 k SSD souls or any other troops or mixture of troops

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5DD6WLQ View Post
    How do you start a Spectral outpost. I have 100,000 tailsman. What else do I need?
    1)Player has to be at Lv 5, 2)100,000 Talismans, 3)Control a Forest Lv 7 or higher. Then open "Empire" tab, then "Create" and select the forest to replace, then "Build".

+ Reply to Thread

Social links