+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offline feature

Offline feature

I really think they need to change how attacks happen. I was attacked while I was asleep and I had no way of knowing so I could defend my city. I Feel that if someone is offline they should fix it so your city can't be attacked while you are asleep and offline. To me that is horrible to attack somene in the wee hours of the morning by someone that is either up late or lives in a differen country. They need to fix it so that we can only be attacked if awake. this really is a big disadvantage. Or maybe set the peoples marching time to attack those of us asleep to say longer hours to give us a chance to be actually awake. If they strike an attack say at midnight my time set it so that they can't do the attack till about noon the next day. Something like that to give us fair warning.

The reason why I suggest this, is so that everyone has a fair chance at the game. It is definitely not fair if someoen is not online so they can set up their defenses. I am not going to chance just leaving out my troops without knowing what numbers are coming at me.

This wouldn't be very logical as people play from all OVER the world. Not to mention the inactive accounts that will NEVER log back in. So far as it taking 'longer' to get there if you're offline, why do you think it's possible to purchase speeds?
    Just play smart - don't keep your troops out, don't keep mass recs on you - follow those two, and you'll often find you're not a target to be hit over n over. People will get bored & move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    This wouldn't be very logical as people play from all OVER the world. Not to mention the inactive accounts that will NEVER log back in. So far as it taking 'longer' to get there if you're offline, why do you think it's possible to purchase speeds?
    Just play smart - don't keep your troops out, don't keep mass recs on you - follow those two, and you'll often find you're not a target to be hit over n over. People will get bored & move on.
    Not true, there is always someone on so it would be very logical to do so. I have played around the clock before and someone is always on to attack if you decide you want to attack someone. This is just an excuse to just be unfair to people that are asleep and not online. Especially since it takes days to recoup your dragon that you could have defended if you had been awake. They should at least have a hide feature for your dragon while you are a sleep.
    Last edited by Noyeh; 05-12-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Part of the GAME is to figure out when people are on and offline. Yes, I can see an option for your Dragon "hiding" as well, BUT, I think if that's an option you should chose, there should be a greater penalty for doing so. People are hit, offline and online, it's a part of the game. If you're in a decent alliance, they can (or should) be able to help out with it when they're on.
    If it's too much, perhaps Farmville or Patty Cake would be a better option. Tis WAR, not "War only if you're online".

Expert Member
    If it's too much, perhaps Farmville or Patty Cake would be a better option. Tis WAR, not "War only if you're online".
    Finely someone gets it, In the real world you can't tell your enemy "hay i am going to sleep, so don't attack me", they will just laugh at you and attack you anyway. As for the the one that started this thread: If you don't want to be attacked when your offline, Get some cease fire treaties and use one before you log off for the night, gives you 12 hours of safety and you don't have to worry about it.
    If death is what you wish for, then life is what i will give you.

Part of the GAME is to figure out when people are on and offline. Yes, I can see an option for your Dragon "hiding" as well, BUT, I think if that's an option you should chose, there should be a greater penalty for doing so. People are hit, offline and online, it's a part of the game. If you're in a decent alliance, they can (or should) be able to help out with it when they're on.
    One problem with this. The "Allience" can't see when you are being attacked. I still say a feature should at least allow you to hide your dragon when you have to be away or asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinniel View Post
    Finely someone gets it, In the real world you can't tell your enemy "hay i am going to sleep, so don't attack me", they will just laugh at you and attack you anyway. As for the the one that started this thread: If you don't want to be attacked when your offline, Get some cease fire treaties and use one before you log off for the night, gives you 12 hours of safety and you don't have to worry about it.
    I "GET" this is a war game. But is it really right to attack someone that is away from the computer? That is not war, that is slaughter. If I am going to lose I would rather be awake and be able to make the choice of using my army or not. A big guy that takes on a lil guy or someone that is asleep should actually be looking to hit people his own level or at least awake....

If you are repeatedly killed then how can you get online and use yoru dragon when you want to use your dragon if it is healing on the time?

Elite Member
    This has to be one of the worst possibe suggestions ever posted. You cannot regulate people's attack times. It's counter to the entire point of the game. Part of the game is figuring out when people are online. This allows people to attack larger players. Forcing both players to be online and awake for battle would bring the entire game to a halt. You would almost never have any battles at all. This sounds a lot more like a cheap whine than a serious suggestion.

I agree, this is the dumbest idea, and you do realize that being attacked does not even hurt you besides taking some resources, big deal just farm for some more resources I personally think that this game is too mild and you think its unfair to get attacked.

my advise is to you is to try something your speed, my daughter plays this dora the explorer game where you can not lose, you just keep walking and collecting gems but there is no enemies that kill you, you just have to catch up to swipper and tell him to stop swipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links