+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lack of Customer Service - Nicolas - Help!

What do customers of Kabam have to do to get customer service from kabam? I play the game without bullying or being abusive to other players, I am active, and I buy plat way more than I should. I submit tickets (with videos or screen shots) of bugs and play issues so that game play can improve. Most people just complain about it not working but I take the time to give Kabam information that will hopefully lead to solutions. Due to the merge my account has not been fully restored. Multiple tickets have been submitted but they keep getting closed when they have not fixed the problem or they are ignored. It has been 12 days! I want to continue to play this game but unless my bases are fixed and my tickets are resolved completely how can I justify continuing to give Kabam my money? It is ridiculous that paying customers (or even the not paying ones) have no other option but to submit online request for help with no way to contact a live person. I just want my bases back with all the items, troops, upgrades, and research that I was entitled to.

Nicolas - HELP!

Kabibbles, post the case number for some of these tickets and I'll try to look into what's happening with them.

The case number is 8 or 9 digits long and starts with a 0

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas N View Post
    Kabibbles, post the case number for some of these tickets and I'll try to look into what's happening with them.

The case number is 8 or 9 digits long and starts with a 0
    Yay Nick is back in business ! Are you using 2 browsers/windows ?
    The key isn’t about how many users you have, It’s about how much money you are making.
    Kabam Chief Executive Kevin Chou.

Play hard or go home. G+

I've been busy with a lot of behind-the-scenes work.

Nick,
    Would it be possible to look into ticket number 00981334? It has been 8 days since the merger and no change in my base. I would like my base back. Thank you.
    Here is some more info. merged sectors: Black Eye Galaxy (user name: Bohdi) and Reticulum Dwarf (user name: Zorf). I would like to have the bases merged into the the Bohdi base (65K base) from Black Eye Galaxy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you again.
    Last edited by NowayNoTime; 06-12-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Sure thing, NOway. Savannah added you to the queue to get re-merged.

She did what she could for you. I'll poke the engineers to try to get the re-merge queue moving a little faster.

Is Edgeworld not loading for anyone else?

Is Edgeworld not loading for anyone else?

Advanced Member
    Nic can you help me too... Same situation after merge... Your case number is #00984141

Np, I grabbed the ticket and sent it to one of our best agents to take care of you.

Advanced Member
    Hmmm...i lost hope and it's a time ago (and few tickets without answer) now...
    As Caldera 2 was availble for 499 first time i bought 2 of it in the first minutes but i had to pay 600 each.
    Never got an answer or correction. Is there a chance (after so long time) to get my 100 plat each base back?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links