Closed Thread

Advisor Kay and other accuracy buffs/debuffs

I got on today and noticed that my advisor kay, along with my siege accuracy banner and a few of my other cards that had accuracy but were less than a 1.0 are now displaying as having an accuracy of 0%, I've also noticed that with my cards that have accuracy above 1.0 that they're now only displaying as a 1.0 and not their correct values. Just thought I'd throw it out there that I think they screwed up something when they were tinkering with the TR cards and making the new ones.

You are on a domain that is testing a new update to the game that appears to offer new TR effects as well as the change to the display of accuracy. I do hope they fix the display issue before system wide release but I doubt they will given their past record.
    Just because someone is an "Expert Member" in the forum doesn't mean they know what they are talking about....It just means they're talking.

No longer playing.

Please refer to thread below

Issues re: latest patch
    “Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.”

Knights on Twitter
    Forum Rules of Conduct
    Frequently asked questions
    Customer Support
    How to take a screenshot
    How to clear your cache

Closed Thread

Liens sociaux