+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exploit?

Exploit?

Is attacking all a player's bases simultaneously considered a cheat or exploit? And I don't mean multiple alliance members each attacking a base, I mean one alliance member attacking the HQ, Aurora, and Caldera of a single player simultaneously so as to lock down their warp gates.

how does that work?

i didn't know that was possible to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster12 View Post
    i didn't know that was possible to do?
    Me neither, but that is what I am seeing happening on a regular basis in my alliances current territory battle with another alliance; all bases locked down by one player.

Just open multiple tabs on the same account you can switch back and forth. To easy.

Expert Member
    it's a pain to do but it's soo much fun to watch players $#!* their pants over having multiple bases being attacked at the same time by the same player.

This is not early edgeworld. You can not lock down a player from attacking. If you run out of warps you have noone to blame but your self ... but you can always open your item stock and use someing to level.
    Thug of captains logg sector

Quote Originally Posted by captahole View Post
    it's a pain to do
    I wouldn't say it was a pain, that would imply some skill or effort required. And since the goal is to try lock down another player, just sending in one cheap unit and letting the timer run down is probably the "best" strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by captahole View Post
    If you run out of warps you have no one to blame but your self ... but you can always open your item stock and use something to level.
    Definitely, though usually I can level fast enough just through territory attacks or minor territory upgrades; still doesn't stop it from being a cheap tactic.

It does nothing when locking down bases. You can still attack by clicking on map or combat button. The guy locking you is just wasting his time.

i had this done to me the other day.. i was stopping 4 different people from chaining my land and the smallest player they had attacked me.. did not even try to send in troops. just let the 5 minute timer run down then did it again.. this went on for almost an hour. if your being attacked you can not move between your main,A1, and C2, so the warps you have is what you have. i consider this a game cheat. exploiting the fact you cant transfer between the 3.. it should be reportable for unfair conduct because they interferrd with me being able to play my game. your chat is even locked down so you can not communicate with your alliance as to what needs to be done and where.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wikidskid View Post
    i had this done to me the other day.. i was stopping 4 different people from chaining my land and the smallest player they had attacked me.. did not even try to send in troops. just let the 5 minute timer run down then did it again.. this went on for almost an hour. if your being attacked you can not move between your main,A1, and C2, so the warps you have is what you have. i consider this a game cheat. exploiting the fact you cant transfer between the 3.. it should be reportable for unfair conduct because they interferrd with me being able to play my game. your chat is even locked down so you can not communicate with your alliance as to what needs to be done and where.
    As mentioned briefly in this thread, if you open 3 tabs in your browser and load each of your bases, this enemy behaviour becomes much less of a probem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links