Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Talking FM's AND THE FREE CG

I am 1 CG away from Fm's and was thinking about buying it with money but then all of a sudden I get a message saying We all got a FREE CG for Mother's Day!!! I am so happy Kabam you are awesome. From what I've seen and heard Fm's and giants wreck almost anything EDIT: Should I use my Free CG on TC or Mine for FM's?
    Last edited by Random Name; 05-06-2011 at 09:24 PM.

If you use it on the TC you can also make Fangtooths, they may or may not be more powerful than giant/FM combo.

Elite Member
    If I had to chose one or the other, I'd choose the FT's first. They take a little longer than BD's to train and less than Giants. FM's take 50% longer than Giants to train. So cost/speed/power ratio I think favors training FT's before FM's.

Complete grant

Greetings Citizens of Atlantis!

In honor of Mother's Day, Leto, the goddess of motherhood, has bestowed her presence on the citizens of Atlantis. The goddess has mentioned how amazing the citizens of Atlantis are and we could not agree more. That being said, we have decided to give every player a FREE Completion Grant!

Thank you all for your support of Dragons of Atlantis and Happy Mother's Day to all!

I didnt recive that grant and my brother didnt recive it to.

Realm: Arrow
    Name: Mart666

Ty

Advanced Member
    I haven't got it either....what gives????

Elite Member
    Mother's Day isn't until Sunday

Advanced Member

missing my free CG

got home for work tonight and got the message reguarding the free CG but when i look in my items i dont have one....was there something i needed to do to claim it?? (deleted the message)

i haven t got mine either so we have to wait till sunday ??

Me either, i didnt get the Completion Grant

My name is Ap0llo
    My Realm is Petaluma

I will wait until Monday before I start saying I didn't get the Completion Grant. Afterall, Mother's Day is Sunday. As with other things in this game, be patient.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast