+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheat...

Cheat...

Good. I want to report a player for using a program to stop attacking all night. And the same I said in the game that left the program activated and left to sleep. the player is called Dav7d and belongs to the alliance OptimusAlliance. Thanks for your help... server Bilbo22
    Last edited by Allana01; 05-20-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allana01 View Post
    Good. I want to report a player for using a program to stop attacking all night. And the same I said in the game that left the program activated and left to sleep. the player is called Dav7d and belongs to the alliance OptimusAlliance. Thanks for your help... server Bilbo22
    Can you do something about these people that uses external programs?

Can you do something about these people that uses external programs?
    Kabam investigate and ban for TOS violations where necessary.

Allana's English is very poor, but from what I can decipher it seems that she is complaining about a player who used an 8 hour protection rune.
    You should read more carefully Dartagnan!

Allana, have you attempted to report the user to Kabam? They can investigate this and if they verify misuse of an account they will address it with the user and block access if necessary. Have you ruled out that the player is not using a protection rune (2, 8 or 12 hours in length) as the reason behind what is happening?

Noob_5BBZ9PD I have sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan KOM View Post
    Allana, have you attempted to report the user to Kabam? They can investigate this and if they verify misuse of an account they will address it with the user and block access if necessary. Have you ruled out that the player is not using a protection rune (2, 8 or 12 hours in length) as the reason behind what is happening?
    Your second sentence is poorly constructed and surely a little difficult for a non-native speaker of English to understand.
    If it turns out that I was correct and that the player in question is using a protection rune, then you owe me a double apology Dartagnan.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5BBZ9PD View Post
    Your second sentence is poorly constructed and surely a little difficult for a non-native speaker of English to understand.
    If it turns out that I was correct and that the player in question is using a protection rune, then you owe me a double apology Dartagnan.
    You, sir, are a Troll.

Your assumptions on both Allana and myself are rude and if that is all you are willing to provide on these forums, you are not welcome here.

As I said in my PM to you, if you do not have anything constructive to add to the conversation, please refrain from posting or adding comments.

If Allana has any further questions, I am sure she voice those concerns.

the fact was that I used a rune of prtection to confirm that the other player was using a boot prgramme, and just in the second when the effect of my protection rune finished, that guy attacked me each 10 seconds with 90k soldiers during all night. So the real thing is the other player was using a boot programme and if you requiire more information, please, contact me. thanks

the fact was that I used a rune of prtection to confirm that the other player was using a boot prgramme, and just in the second when the effect of my protection rune finished, that guy attacked me each 10 seconds with 90k soldiers during all night. So the real thing is the other player was using a boot programme and if you requiire more information, please, contact me. thanks
    Ok this was my first assumption on what you had written. THank you for clarifying.

What I suggest you do is collect the report numbers and provide them to kabam. It does sound like the player was using some form of automated tool to constantly attack your cities. If you are not successful in seeing this player dealt with after you crete a suport ticket, it may be best to send a PM to a moderator on these forums and see what they can do to assist..

+ Reply to Thread

Social links