+ Reply to Thread

Angry How do i get keys

i have purchased rubies twice now without receiving any keys... first time was 400 rubies and second time 1000.... whats the point of haveing the skythrone if i cant get the keys to upgrade it.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenTanya76 View Post
    i have purchased rubies twice now without receiving any keys... first time was 400 rubies and second time 1000.... whats the point of haveing the skythrone if i cant get the keys to upgrade it.
    Hmm, so far keys are the prize in tournaments, for spending (it is different than purchasing) rubies, and sometimes in the Vault to play with medallions... Be more careful when you read events in your DoA, this game is business too....

Quote Originally Posted by Vrda View Post
    Hmm, so far keys are the prize in tournaments, for spending (it is different than purchasing) rubies, and sometimes in the Vault to play with medallions... Be more careful when you read events in your DoA, this game is business too....
    Thanks ... since i rarely enter tournaments i guess my sky throne will just sit there . Not happy kabam

since you are a ruby player its better for you to play fortuna caulduron a lot of keys there check your self out.
    DOUBLECROSS: WE ARE NOT DEAD!!!!!!

Elite Member
    Keys are now in the shop, for limited time (not master keys)....

+ Reply to Thread