Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forest dragon egg? : Fire dragon egg?

Hello!! i am asking a more polite moderator to ask our question about forest and fire egg... last one said we photoshoped etc etc and that photoshop was bad too...... well, can any one tell us if this is true??? please troll moderators abstent.

Expert Member
    Its a fake, they have not released the 2nd op, Unless you can get someone from Kabam to get on here and confirm it, you will be told the same thing.
    If death is what you wish for, then life is what i will give you.

Elite Member
    Still poorly photoshopped, and using the old font to boot. They will announce new item releases on the Fan Page and using ingame messages. In case you haven't noticed, they always msg hints at new items and features before they come out.

this one is even choppier then the last, you can even see lines in the texture if you sharpen it.

what I would like to know is who gets off on scams like this? is someone asking for money or your cell phone # in exchange for secrets to the eggs?

dont get me wrong I love imaging, but that is just stupid.

people who keeps spreading this erroneous news are not helping at all... you're causing moderators and players to argue even more..... *sigh
    they should stop this....
    http://www.123icons.com/freeicons/26914.jpg

[SIZE=2][COLOR="#FF0000"]DO NOT[/COLOR][/SIZE] be [COLOR="#0000FF"]lazy[/COLOR] to read this : [COLOR="#000000"]Dragonomicon (The-DoA-Players-Handbook)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=2]UPDATE YOURSELF[/SIZE][/COLOR] with the : [COLOR="#000000"]News and Announcements[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#FF0000"]SUBMIT REPORT[/COLOR][/SIZE] : [COLOR="#000000"]Customer Care[/COLOR]

ME = cute and cuddly [COLOR="#000000"][SIZE=5]|[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"]ME[/COLOR] = [COLOR="#FF0000"]moderator[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by megacacatron View Post
    ... please troll moderators abstent.
    Umm, Im an Ogre, not a troll. =/
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

Elite Member
    Spreading these fake rumors and pictures only slows development of new features, undermines the game and helps no one.

Advanced Member
    You know, I kind of disagree that these rumors are detrimental to the development of the game. True, they do cause the moderators to check with devs, and then reply, but they also spark interest, and curiosity, and draw attention to the game. Yes, it does take some time to deal with, but it's free publicity, and it speaks to the popularity of the game. Someone out there can't wait to shell out another 250 rubies for a second egg! That's what it's all about, right?

Elite Member
    No, it slows developement because it forces the devs basically to NOT use the ideas. By using the false rumors, they would encourage more false rumors. Make a suggestion, fine, but don't try to force the game into your desire through false rumor and faked screenshots.

Agreed, Kenny. Whenever a game company even smells the hint of an early leak on something, they immediately change the idea. If people keep spreading these rumors, the devs are just not going to use it, or delay it even further.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast