+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kabam View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the new Hobbit Log-in Calendar. We are very happy to bring this feature to Middle-earth. The initial Items available now will eventually change over time and certain special days could have certain special items!

- Colin
    Colin, I agree that these are great.

One question though, are we able to claim lower level rewards (eg day one) after logging in for 8 days, meaning we can claim for a 7 day reward and a 1 day reward at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan KOM View Post
    Colin, I agree that these are great.

One question though, are we able to claim lower level rewards (eg day one) after logging in for 8 days, meaning we can claim for a 7 day reward and a 1 day reward at once?
    It appears as though its a linear system. Meaning that, as you reach the rewards for consecutive days logged in, it doesn't start over and you will continue to acquire prizes when you reach the next goal (ie. day 7 , 14 and 21 days consecutive logged in rewards you that respective chest).
    I could be wrong, but this is what I gathered from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kabam View Post
    [COLOR="#DAA520"]Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the new Hobbit Log-in Calendar. We are very happy to bring this feature to Middle-earth. The initial Items available now will eventually change over time and certain special days could have certain special items!

- Colin[/COLOR]
    I just kind of wish it wasn't 21 days - kinda a long time haha xD

How does the login system work for when you miss a day? Does it go back to day 1 or do you just miss a day and continue on track?
    -Jordan James William Books
    (JordanThe5hr3w) (F4L53ET3RNiTY) (THi3fL0RD) (M45T3RMiND) (FromTheShadow53) (UmbraMortem53)

MGRA: 131
    TKRA: 30 (FRONT PAGE)

Regent of B4LR0G5 on Saruman 4 (RA20)

What's gives with this log in reward? Got my first one for April, but none since then and it's may 1st...never missed a log in- kinda cheesed off right now- what's the point...

Blood, are you making sure to touch the chests as you unlock them? That's the only way you'll get your reward.

I also have to thank Kabam for this. It definitely inspires loyalty, and it's probably the best feature since rss and reinforcement requests in AC. XD
    We are the swords in the darkness. We are the shield that guards the realms of men. We are the Nights Watch. Eladriel25 and Radagast103

Quote Originally Posted by Lan5hr3w113 View Post
    I just kind of wish it wasn't 21 days - kinda a long time haha xD

How does the login system work for when you miss a day? Does it go back to day 1 or do you just miss a day and continue on track?
    If you miss a day, that's fine.

I found I missed a day and it is jut one less day you accumulate.

The end result is the same - you can collect each reward as you reach it, and by the end of the month if you log in 21 times, then you can claim all prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCmdrJonSnow View Post
    Blood, are you making sure to touch the chests as you unlock them? That's the only way you'll get your reward.

I also have to thank Kabam for this. It definitely inspires loyalty, and it's probably the best feature since rss and reinforcement requests in AC. XD
    Pardon the double post but -0 YES completely agree. Great enhancement to the game.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lan5hr3w113 View Post
    I would love to know what happens if you do not log in for a day... does the build up start over, or do you only start over when you reach 21 days??

This may be vital to whether or not I actually Log in daily xD
    If we have an extra day like we had in last month the rewards accumulate

Quote Originally Posted by Drag007 View Post
    If we have an extra day like we had in last month the rewards accumulate
    Still 21 days to claim in this month for the maximum reward. That 10 days you don't have to log in.

disappointing that the rewards are the same this time around - 1 Tw/G would have been much better than 2 8hr hourglasses : just saying
    -Jordan James William Books
    (JordanThe5hr3w) (F4L53ET3RNiTY) (THi3fL0RD) (M45T3RMiND) (FromTheShadow53) (UmbraMortem53)

MGRA: 131
    TKRA: 30 (FRONT PAGE)

Regent of B4LR0G5 on Saruman 4 (RA20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Social links