+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Fangtooth have arrived!

Now that the Fangtooth race has come back to Atlantis, here is a little more information about how players can use this new troop!

Requirements:

In order to train a Fangtooth, players need a level 10 Training Camp and a Fangtooth Respirator. Players will need a Fangtooth Respirator for EACH Fangtooth that they train. Once a Fangtooth Respirator is used, it cannot be used again, meaning that your Fangtooth Respirators cannot be used again if your Fangtooth die and will not be returned if you cancel the training of Fangtooth. In addition, Fangtooth can only be trained in the Training Camps in your Outpost. They will be added to your Capital City Army as any other troop that you build in your Training Camps but cannot be trained in your Capital City Garrisons.

Fangtooth Respirators can be acquired the following ways:
    • Purchased in the Shop in bundles of 100, 500 and 1000.
    • Won through Fortunas Chance in bundles of 100, 500 or 1000.
    • Found in level 7 and above Lakes and Anthropus Camps in bundles of 100, 500 and 1000 with a greater likelihood of finding them in higher level Lakes and Anthropus Camps.

Special Abilities:

Fangtooth have great attack and range and are very resilient in battle.
    Using a Fangtooth troop to attack a water related map location such as a Lake increases the chance of finding items, including Respirators.

Start training!

First!!

Brilliant. Cant wait to test some.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

Somone can see his stats?

Expert Member
    can u actually fix the fortunas chance so we have a chance of getting a CG and able to train Fangtooths? (FT's)

Expert Member
    also HOLY SMOKES! They're more powerful than giants giants=1k pow. FT's= 1.6k power

Advanced Member

ok so..

i gotta ask..can you find them in anthro camps lower than lvl 7? cause its not very clear! just lakes over 7 or also antros over 7??

Quote Originally Posted by Liviu Marcoci View Post
    i gotta ask..can you find them in anthro camps lower than lvl 7? cause its not very clear! just lakes over 7 or also antros over 7??
    My guess is no, but if I do I'll make a post about it.

Well i live in Serbia and i cant use paypal, so if fortuna does not give me any CG i cant build those troops :/

Advanced Member
    u get 500 free Respirators when u upgrade to lvl 10 training camp.

loving this update i dont have a completion grant right now for the TC, but i have been finding lots of respirators so far. been finding them in lvl9 an 10 lakes now that we have an item to search for to keep stuff building, gives us all something to do beside wait for upgrades might actually buy some rubies cause i havent won a grant in weeks...lol loving the game tho, thanks devs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux