135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this was very helpful

130 96.30%
  • I loved this, thank you

5 3.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Best Way to get FORCE POINTS

Alright guys, I'm trying to help us all figure out the best way to get Force Points.

I've seen everything from guys attacking in PvP like crazy, to building buildings and deconstructing them, to massive troop training with accelerators. What have you found is the best and has anyone figured out which troops are best to train to max out on force points?

Reply back and lets make a list to see how we can move forward with some good strategies!

Also does anyone have any idea how players in the tourneys are almost 100K force points ahead of 2n and 3rd place in such a short time? THey claim NOT to be spending plat but i see that as almost impossible

It seems to me that PvP has lost over 95x its value from the last time PvP mattered in a tourney. Bases that got me over 140FP are now yielding 21FP for example.
    Anyone have thoughts on the formula to determine FP and whether or not having the thing that cuts down build times maxed yields less FP than someone without it?
    Im just curious.
    Its not a bug, its a *feature*.

i've noticed that massive drop in PvP force as well, maybe they did it to stop the NONSTOP attacking that was happening. Probably also to make things like building and upgrading (spend money to buy accelerators and cores) worth more force.

Australia-Where men loves intercourse and Woman are treated like toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittin View Post
    It seems to me that PvP has lost over 95x its value from the last time PvP mattered in a tourney. Bases that got me over 140FP are now yielding 21FP for example.
    Anyone have thoughts on the formula to determine FP and whether or not having the thing that cuts down build times maxed yields less FP than someone without it?
    Im just curious.
    they noticed ppl sitting for long hrs and doing pvp and gaining force without using plat which is a loss to them..Business Rule..Simple and understanding
    Im the Only Hacker who can't get caught : By Neptune Stock..

I'm not aware of any changes made to the base value of PvP force gains, but we did flatten (read: reduce the top, increase the bottom) of the multipliers based on level differences for PvP Force.

It was in response to reports that high level players were forced to play as alts on other Sectors in order to be competitive in tournaments that featured PvP force (and the subsequent "Who are these nobodies coming out of nowhere and winning our tournaments?" complaints that followed)

Australia-Where men loves intercourse and Woman are treated like toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas N View Post
    I'm not aware of any changes made to the base value of PvP force gains, but we did flatten (read: reduce the top, increase the bottom) of the multipliers based on level differences for PvP Force.

It was in response to reports that high level players were forced to play as alts on other Sectors in order to be competitive in tournaments that featured PvP force (and the subsequent "Who are these nobodies coming out of nowhere and winning our tournaments?" complaints that followed)
    the level multiplire was in 1st force tournaments where a 13k was gaining 400 score for ashing 55k player.The multiplire removed then same player gained 100-110 force from same base and now the same player gaining 15-17 force for the same base.thats almost 90% less than what we got in 1st force tournament Nic.i agree the level multiplier was advantage for low levels but the middle force with PvP force down to 25% was alright but 90% less???no way..and this made non platers to pay for win again instead of helping them.
    Im a platter i play n pay both but if i take Platters side they are the winners here now and if i take free Players or low platters they are losers again.
    I dont know you are aware of this issue or not but the PvP force is now at its SUPER LOW LEVEL.
    Im the Only Hacker who can't get caught : By Neptune Stock..

Advanced Member
    I'm not aware of any changes made to the base value of PvP force gains, but we did flatten (read: reduce the top, increase the bottom) of the multipliers based on level differences for PvP Force. ...
    My 'regular Player' (not a new Alt.) does indeed seem to get far fewer FPs than the last Tournament (and the top 3 Winners of the last FEW Tournaments,
    same people each time, have far fewer FPs then they did the last few time). The are a LOT of "nobodies coming out of nowhere" and doing very well
    this time around (and the last few times).

The only difference I see is that I (and the prior top Players) are all getting less, and the "nobodies" may also have to work harder. I would suggest that the
    'established' Players who 'do the work' should be off of the 'flattening' portion of the curve and the new (low Level) Players should have to work harder.

Right now FPs seem to be using the 'PvP SP Formula' (favors low Level Players over high Level Players, regardless of opponents Level), however they are earned.

Advanced Member

Hi Nicholas,

Well the changes are good for the game but at the moment i don't like playing blind on Force Tournament's. I have a feeling that FT's are more an experiment (poker game) than a real competition especially with no stat's. Only info's that we have are the 8 different ways on how to build Force.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...e-Force-system!

For my self i don't have motivation for FT's.

I figured that it may be very good by arranging tournaments bases on Player Levels.

For example:
    Make Force Tournament for players from level 1 to 10k.
    Make Force Tournament for players from level 10k to 20k.
    Make Force Tournament for players from level 20k+

Like it is i see only a few of players that are win force tournament's.

Regards,
    Best Regards,

Masteriron,
    Fornax Legion Alliance
    Fornax Legion is the strongest Alliance on V Dog Nebula

Quote Originally Posted by Masteriron View Post
    Hi Nicholas,

Well the changes are good for the game but at the moment i don't like playing blind on Force Tournament's. I have a feeling that FT's are more an experiment (poker game) than a real competition especially with no stat's. Only info's that we have are the 8 different ways on how to build Force.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...e-Force-system!

For my self i don't have motivation for FT's.

I figured that it may be very good by arranging tournaments bases on Player Levels.

For example:
    Make Force Tournament for players from level 1 to 10k.
    Make Force Tournament for players from level 10k to 20k.
    Make Force Tournament for players from level 20k+

Like it is i see only a few of players that are win force tournament's.

Regards,
    And only 7 work now...upgrading map nodes is disabled.

year pvp has lost a lot of force 4 example me attack people at Lvs 15k,30k i was getting 100-250 force points but now im only get like 15-30 force points every attack so tbh attacking players 2 get force points is no point at all i mean i reamber v last time a all force turny was on and i got like 130,000 force just by attacking shit loads of people i thick it was like 400 players in 4 days when pvp force was highy but now i only got 40,000 frow attack like 500 players in a 5 day turny soo there is no point at all attack players to get force any more but for me genarls sp is a good on for force i saved 10,000 sp and spent it on a all force turny and got like 200,000 force pluss with upgrades and resarch , allso for training troops i would say save as much troop bundles from karis gift and allso rupters and sentail are propaily v best to train for max force

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Social links