Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

level 215 hero...

ok, today I bought a ridiculous amount of those storm is brewing chests, of course hoping to get the 3rd city deed. the rewards were not bad overall... one of the rewards received in that chest, was another chest that said I had won a level 215 hero. I went and upgraded my great hall to level 10 before opening this chest...... and it was a gollum's chance token! so what gives?

I refreshed and restarted my device (iphone4s), still no item..

I submitted a report to kabam, here is the reply:Hello ,

Thanks for writing in. During these promotions, not all Chests are winners. Most will contain items but only a few will contain a 215 Hero Upgrade item.

Thank you for playing The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth!

Regards,
    Anthony
    The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth Support

so the way i read this is that I have a remote chance of winning a chest out of another chest, that in turn might give me a chance to win the item it claims to contain. I apologize that i do not recall the name of the chest. but it did say clearly when I "peeked in the box" that it would upgrade my hero to level 215.

my username is entoptic and I am on Eladriel5

I would greatly appreciate your attention in this matter

Advanced Member
    you get ur hero in a couple of days, uve got 1 congrats

Good to know I am also waiting on storm box 215 hero.

Msg from kabam states clearly when u will get ur hero.

Kabam
    Congratulations on winning a Level 215 Hero. Heroes will be granted within a week. We need to give every Player to time to open their boxes before we track and grant the Level 215 Heroes. That information is available in your messages as well on the Hero of Heroes box.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kabam View Post
    [COLOR="#DAA520"]Congratulations on winning a Level 215 Hero. Heroes will be granted within a week. We need to give every Player to time to open their boxes before we track and grant the Level 215 Heroes. That information is available in your messages as well on the Hero of Heroes box.[/COLOR]
    Hi Colin, if I tell you my world and username, can you change the hero that receives the 215 level? Thank you!

Thanks
    we get to pick the hero right?

Ok, someone can delete my other thread then please as the exact same thing happened to me

I didn't get any message stating it would take a week to award them but all is good. Looking forward to getting and using my 215

Kabam
    Level 215 Hero training upgrades will be applied to your lowest Level Hero in your First City.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kabam View Post
    [COLOR="#DAA520"]Level 215 Hero training upgrades will be applied to your lowest Level Hero in your First City. [/COLOR]
    I have several level 1 heroes in 1st city. Can I pick which one gets the upgrade? Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Liens sociaux