+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Ascend Your Empire to the Skythrone -- New Outpost and Dragon!

An all new expansion is now live! By getting the egg of the all new Kaiser Dragon you will be able to build your own Skythrone.

The Skythrone is an all new type of expansion in Dragons of Atlantis. This new outpost type does not allow for the building of homes, camps or silos. What it does do is house a new type of upgradeable and customizable dragon.

Name:  KaiserDragon.jpeg
Views: 7177
Size:  75.0 KB

Each Skythrone has 5 buildings that represent 5 stats of the Kaiser Dragon. Life, Ranged, Speed, Melee and Defense. Upgrading each building adds bonuses to the stat it represents. Continued upgrades can create one of the most powerful dragons yet that can be sent on a march!

Name:  SkythroneView.jpeg
Views: 8118
Size:  467.8 KB

Each upgrade will require the use of the new Dragon Keys. These can be found through various events. For more information, log into your Dragons of Atlantis game account now!
    Last edited by Koalacherry; 02-27-2013 at 05:04 PM.

shut up and take my money!!!!

haha i like ur response, u wanna pay for me too

Advanced Member
    I wonder what these "various events" will be? But this new dragon and Op looks superb, and the idea sounds fun as well.

where can i search for the egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Evantalia View Post
    where can i search for the egg?
    ruby only atm

so, no new troop? we just upgrade 1 powerful dragon to attack all? no killing? another wraith? blah. this dragon is bs.
    Last edited by Noob_58986FQ; 02-27-2013 at 05:22 PM.

I deleted the message on accident D=

Advanced Member
    i just bought rubies, got the chest for it, and got dimensionalr ruiners!!!! seriously??????????? damn rip-off, no-were does it say untill you win the chest itself does it say its a chance at dr OR the dragon. NOT HAPPY KABAM

Advanced Member
    "The Skythrone is an all new type of expansion in Dragons of Atlantis. This new outpost type does not allow for the building of homes, camps or silos. What it does do is house a new type of upgradeable and customizable dragon."

"Each upgrade will require the use of the new Dragon Keys. These can be found through various events."

Events will make it nearly impossible to upgrade this dragon enough to be worthwhile. I may not even bother with it when it is available for free. Keep it, kabam. Blegh, I was hoping for more idle population from this...junk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Social links