+ Reply to Thread

how to play KOM on a computer?

I heard there are programs that let you do that, but don't even know if this is legal? If it its could anyone help me starting this app in the computer?

As far as I know, you can't play it on the computer but there are third party sites that claim to have programs that give you free resources but I'm pretty sure they are just viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by AddManC4 View Post
    As far as I know, you can't play it on the computer but there are third party sites that claim to have programs that give you free resources but I'm pretty sure they are just viruses.
    You can, and there isn't anything Kabam can do because it makes your pc look like an android.

Download an Android emulator like BlueStacks, install it and head to the app store.

Find Hobbit and download it, then log in with your Kabam ID and voila, you have KoM on your pc!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiass View Post
    You can, and there isn't anything Kabam can do because it makes your pc look like an android.

Download an Android emulator like BlueStacks, install it and head to the app store.

Find Hobbit and download it, then log in with your Kabam ID and voila, you have KoM on your pc!
    Did this work for anyone? I installed BlueStacks and tried to get it to run KoM, but it said that my system was incompatible.

What is your OS?

It works for me, with Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit.

It certainly is temperamental though, try deleting the KoM app and re-installing it. Didn't work for me the first time, and still it occasionally has a fit, and I have to re-install it.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links