+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Level 215 knight

How is this supposed to make the game more fun? I can understand kabam wanting to make more money since some of us will make new knights. But the boundary of money vs player experience is clearly being crossed here.

I suggest kabam fix glitches first, add t4 to training, add 4th city, then start adding new knights.

How does a 1.5% difference from a 215 to a 212 really matter to the game? This is becoming a very disappointing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandab55 View Post
    How is this supposed to make the game more fun? I can understand kabam wanting to make more money since some of us will make new knights. But the boundary of money vs player experience is clearly being crossed here.

I suggest kabam fix glitches first, add t4 to training, add 4th city, then start adding new knights.

How does a 1.5% difference from a 215 to a 212 really matter to the game? This is becoming a very disappointing game.
    I totally agree.

215 knight

are we assuming that there willl be a glitch at 214 and maybe get more lvl like we did from 199 to 212? or is this just a glitch fix?cuz if it is the fact of the matter to fix a glitch and people are crying about kabam making money, remember haveing a 212 knight is like night and day of winning and losing battles....sounds alot like everyone gettting oppertunity to spend the money and not have to sufffer repercussions of the 199-212 glitch....everyone is going to be fair now, they will get there bang for their buck now!

I very much hope that I will be able to level up my already created 212s, Kabam. As I already have 9 or so... If we are going to be forced to re-level up another knight, then my 212s were done under false pretense. I understand wanting to make money, but that would be wrong.

If I have to level up a new knight, I quit and .... Lets just say for now I would quit.
    Last edited by Itoslemma; 02-05-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Angry 212's going to be able to upgrade?

I already spent a lot on gems to get my knights up to 212 so kabam, are these going to be upgradeable or have you just shafted us all out of more gems?

215 knight and Arthur sale

Since these are running during same timeframe will both be included in gem spent total. Ie. i bought at least five Train by Arthurs which should give me at least five arthur chests, but also spent 500 combined gems. Wouldnt i also be eligible for the two chests giving me a chance for a 215 knight??

The Train with Arthur Sale has concluded at 3PM PST and then there is another Spend and Get Event that started at 3PM PST, which is the Win a Level 215 Knight Promo you may be referring to. Your Gems spent from the previous Train with Arthur Sale will not count towards the Gems spent for the Win a Level 215 Knight event that occurred right after.
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Click Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth - Click Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -
    Click Here to Download the Free App

question about the knight upgrade

i want to know if you get the knights even if you don't have the knights hall at lvl 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    [COLOR=#daa520]The Train with Arthur Sale has concluded at 3PM PST and then there is another Spend and Get Event that started at 3PM PST, which is the Win a Level 215 Knight Promo you may be referring to. Your Gems spent from the previous Train with Arthur Sale will not count towards the Gems spent for the Win a Level 215 Knight event that occurred right after.[/COLOR]
    Hi Jennifer,

With so many promotions, events, and contests - it gets exciting to particpate in them all, but it also gets confusing.

Where can I find the odds of winnings disclosure which are usually associated with contests, sweepstakes, and promotions? I want to read up on the "EARLY ACCESS: Win level 215 Knights for your Entire City!" promotion. It says check message for details! but I cannot find a message for this sale/event/promotion for example.

In all the promotions I have read where I can win an either/or prize (a highly valued prize, or a rather humble prize) if I just buy a chest or spend enough gems or such, I often wonder if Kabam is leaving out the odds and chances of winning information by design to further confuse. And as such is Kabam following the expected business commerce laws regarding such promotions, events or sweepstakes.

Laws pertaining to business sometimes seem rediculous, but they were established to protect consumers from less than honest and questionable business practices. I'm not saying Kabam company is unethical. It just seems odd that the disclosure for the chances of winning a particular prize are not made upfront.

Kabam is located in California. Here is some further reading from the California Dept of Consumer Affairs regarding: Rules For Operation of Contests and Sweepstakes.

Still a fan,
    DZ

Assuming that a 212 costed around $60 dollars I am guessing your chances of getting a 215 will be around $70-$150 depending on luck.

Also I am assuming that you can make any knight 215 whether it is your 212 or the level 1 you never use. It looks like them have streamlined the high knight process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast