+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alot of people run their own businesses, why not have any stationary suppliers for mithril? That is a major income for some apps

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill40 View Post
    I used the tapjoy method to quickly get about 500 Mithril. I also joined swag bucks and through a day of earning points I already have enough for a $25 iTunes gift card. I plan to wait for a $100 card though.

Thanks for the tips!

Happy gaming
    After completing the first few offers, your point earning ability goes down a bit. There aren't anymore free offers that I want to complete for points. However I'm still earning points through searching! After 2 weeks I'm close to getting a $50 card. Definitely going to cash out at $50, might take too long to get a $100 iTunes card...

Banned
    There's an app called app trailers as well, but its a bit slow to get gift cards. And there's a place that I just discovered called www.featurepoints.com that's like almost exactly like tapjoy, but is for points for gift cards like swagbucks instead of mithril. My referral code for featurepoints is ZOF6NO and my referral link is https://featurepoints.com/r/ZOF6NO. I researched and its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rispy View Post
    There's an app called app trailers as well, but its a bit slow to get gift cards. And there's a place that I just discovered called www.featurepoints.com that's like almost exactly like tapjoy, but is for points for gift cards like swagbucks instead of mithril. My referral code for featurepoints is ZOF6NO and my referral link is https://featurepoints.com/r/ZOF6NO. I researched and its legit.
    I checked out Feature Points previously... How difficult is it to get a gift card in it? I was just trying to compare TapJoy with Feature Points to see which would give the most Mithril... Of course, if you're just after gift cards as well, then the Feature Points would be a good bet.

I think I might try out the Feature Points a bit, and continue with Swagbucks. That way I can work both methods to get giftcards.

Banned
    So far with just loading like 6 or 7 apps in past few days and doing tutorials and/or using them for 30 seconds to 1 minute, I have gotten about 600 points. And you only need 6000 points for any 10 dollar gift card there including iTunes cards. And there are many bigger gift cards and paid apps you can buy with them. I personally think feature points is better, because I personally think those 600 points so far were fast and easy. And the point rewards are guaranteed to work on feature points, but not on tapjoy, where for the most part I never get the mostly 1 mithril rewards for downloading and trying apps. And I think of course it takes longer to get mithril (with gift card), but not longer to get 100 mithril. And doing mostly app downloads on tapjoy for 1 mithril if they even work, makes it hard for me to save the mithril for ages till I get to 100 mithril for things actually if worth. I only used tapjoy mostly for the free trial offers and stuff that gives huge mithril rewards, but after I used all of those and there is now only sometimes working 1 mithril downloads, I think feature points is a ton better.

I'm not clear on this swagbucks things. How does it get you mithril exactly?

On TapJoy, do NOT sign up for any of the free credit score or ID protection scams. They are all subsidiaries of Experian, and they are famous for offering you a "free" 7-day trial period but then they start billing you on day 6 - and since you have to give them your credit card information up front, they just start billing it directly. You won't even know until you get your credit card bill.

Banned
    Too much to explain. Go to the site and watch the tutorial

Oh I know how to use swagbucks, but I can't find any rewards for Kabam.

Oh, I should've explained. You redeem your points for iTunes gift cards! So you actually buy the Mithril, and get the bonus chest points too. It's pretty nice.

Were you able to get it working Coffee Love?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast