+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Get Free Mithril!

Hey guys, I just thought I would share a couple ways that I earn free mithril.

1. Go to tapjoy.com and sign up to earn Mithril using their web-based application. You get rewarded in Mithril for doing things like installing Apps that they are promoting, or signing up for special offers. Most of these offers cost money and are not worth your time.

2. Sign up for swagbucks.com to earn points to use on iTunes gift cards. You earn points by using Swagbucks as your search engine. I've earned enough points to purchase a $25 iTunes gift card each week, without changing my normal activities. You can also enter Swagcodes to get extra points. These codes are given on their blog. It's essentially free gift cards / rewards!

Works

I used the tapjoy method to quickly get about 500 Mithril. I also joined swag bucks and through a day of earning points I already have enough for a $25 iTunes gift card. I plan to wait for a $100 card though.

Thanks for the tips!

Happy gaming

I'm glad it's working out for you. I've also started doing the Offers on swagbucks.com It's definitely wayyy quicker than using the regular method! I've gotten tons of points already.

For any new people, if you enter Mrstaypuft88 as your referrer, we both get bonus points. Not many, but it helps!

Lame including your own referrer code on posted address.

Hello!

I'm using tapjoy and intalled/used some apps that should give me mithril. The problem is that I'm not earning it in the game.

What should I do?

Thank you!

For Tapjoy, you have to make sure that you complete the requirements next to the offer. It usually says something like "Install & Run" or "Install and Beat level 3." That is what you have to do in order to get the mithril. So be sure that you Install the Game, open it up, and click around a little so that Tapjoy knows you used the game.

For the Swagbucks method, you should install the Swagbucks search bar to earn more. You should also complete a couple of the free offers that give you a quick 1500 points... For signing up for Hulu+ or Netflix for free too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrstaypuft88 View Post
    For Tapjoy, you have to make sure that you complete the requirements next to the offer. It usually says something like "Install & Run" or "Install and Beat level 3." That is what you have to do in order to get the mithril. So be sure that you Install the Game, open it up, and click around a little so that Tapjoy knows you used the game.

For the Swagbucks method, you should install the Swagbucks search bar to earn more. You should also complete a couple of the free offers that give you a quick 1500 points... For signing up for Hulu+ or Netflix for free too!
    Yes, I know, I've done that, installed the app and used it a little, but I didn't won the mithril (tapjoy).

And swagbucks, unfortunately, isn't available to my country.

Awesome! Tap joy works on ipad currently up 35 Mithril.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardovix View Post
    Yes, I know, I've done that, installed the app and used it a little, but I didn't won the mithril (tapjoy).

And swagbucks, unfortunately, isn't available to my country.
    Hmm. I'm not sure why its not working. Maybe you could try uninstalling the profile and reinstalling it? Google search how to install / uninstall profiles if you're on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyrice View Post
    Awesome! Tap joy works on ipad currently up 35 Mithril.
    Awesome. Try AppTrailers too! If you download the apps after watching the trailers you get bonus points. It's taking a little while with this one (time wise, not effort wise) but I'm almost to a free $10 giftcard!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast