+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 215 knights

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedes View Post
    1*troop type*(1+(knight level/200)+((Healing potions+research)/40)+item buffs/10)

For troop type substitute a 1 for T1, 2 for T2, and 4 for T3.

Item buffs is either a 0, 1, or 2.

Shaedes
    Your wall level is another factor. That is why defender always has an advantage over attacker if all else is equal.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJarvis View Post
    Your wall level is another factor. That is why defender always has an advantage over attacker if all else is equal.

Can you be more specific? When you say equal are you just referring to research, item buffs, and knight levels? Or are you also including a situation where players have equal stats and the attacking army is the same size as the defending army?

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Its just me View Post
    Awesome.. thats very similar to what ive been using for troop kills and wall kils as well.. but the wall kills have a magnifyier .. not exact but works very close. I hear what your saying about htat.. When u say research.. are u meaning fletching for the archery.. and alloy horseshoes for the horses.. maybe metal alloys for the milita men? figured those all play a part in it. but hadnt put it into the equation yet.

l
    Sorry, research should have been changed to Poisoned edge when i updated the formula for clarity.

1*troop type*(1+(knight level/200)+((Healing potions+Poisoned Edge)/40)+item buffs/10)

for the math challenged (and spelling challenged)

http://www.editgrid.com/user/labakkudas/KOC

I couldn't figure out the formula at all. But Labak Kudas set up this online spreadsheet for all.
    Last edited by LordMalcome; 02-04-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    Flippin is the best part of the game. Training and farming is boring.
    Flip in 76
    iFlip_V2 in 77

its close.

it needs some tweaks. like workshop level for rams and cats, blacksmith for heavy calvary, blacksmith for tier 1 troops, and workshop for tier 2.

Mine never went that far either.

My alliance mate spent 1,590 gems buying knight's chests and didn't get a single 215 knight upgrade. That's 106 boxes and no upgrade. Ouch.

yea well the description says you have to buy 500 of them (7500 gems) to be guaranteed to get one.

Lucky

I must of been lucky, I bought 6 chests and won a 215 upgrade. Oly downside is having to wait seven days for kabam to apply the upgrade.

That being said the buy an Arthur even to "get ready for 215" was very misleading. I know several people bought arthurs during that event because they made it sound like it would help you make a 212 knight.

215 Knight -- What Am I Missing

So, I stupidly spent about $100 on gems and bought about 100 knight mystery chests. Got lots of heavy cavalry, catapults, etc., but nary a 215 knight. Was I just incredibly, horribly unlucky?

No you werent unlucky. I spent $5 didn't get it. Lucky, however, was very lucky...no pun intended. The premise of having to spend $400 is crazy, just to get the upgrade. I like this game and have spent a chunk of change on it, but it's getting out of control. I have 4 knights that are 200+. Thats probably not a lot compared to the big time people, but if they go about the 215 knight making it a new knight and train it from 0, there's gonna be a lot of ticked off people. The 212 knight is a glitch as it is. You have to have it down to a science ie...my 200, 202, 211, and 212 knights. I hope that the upgrade after this is all finished can be applied to any knight. 2nd.......when is kabam going to do something about the notification system on mobile devices. It hasn't worked since the end of October. I've come to the conclusion that kabam has no intention about fixing this, they just want you glued to your phone. Just like the 212 glitch. If they make you start from 0 with your lowest knight, purchase the upgrade, then train it, then this game has jumped the shark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Social links