+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promo Code

Promo Code

hey, looking at picking up some diamonds again, anybody know of any promo codes active right now?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JVH1008 View Post
    hey, looking at picking up some diamonds again, anybody know of any promo codes active right now?
    even if we did and posted em kabam would just delete the thread.
    we usually share diamond codes and post them all at - 'La Cupola' (private group on the forums ; see my signature for details) feel free to join us and you might find a diamond code there.
    "The Only Counter To Greater Skill Is KnowLedge And Patience" ~ Marcus Licinius Crassus

Mors Indecepta (Death Is Undeceivable) Godfather 5 Families Game, The Godfather Team and Kabam.

I QUIT.

ya, i've been a member for a few, just never knew there was a little message board for the group lol, thanks, on a side note i didn't realize kabam went all xxxxi over promo codes, some greedy people just need to learn that some money is better than none, i'd never pay full price for diamonds lol
    Last edited by Lucylastic; 01-27-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JVH1008 View Post
    ya, i've been a member for a few, just never knew there was a little message board for the group lol, thanks, on a side note i didn't realize kabam went all xxx over promo codes, some greedy people just need to learn that some money is better than none, i'd never pay full price for diamonds lol
    they said in a private message that they don't like promo codes being posted publicly.
    Last edited by Lucylastic; 01-27-2013 at 05:06 AM.
    "The Only Counter To Greater Skill Is KnowLedge And Patience" ~ Marcus Licinius Crassus

Mors Indecepta (Death Is Undeceivable) Godfather 5 Families Game, The Godfather Team and Kabam.

I QUIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus L Crassus View Post
    they said in a private message that they don't like promo codes being posted publicly.
    Oh i didn't know that?
    Luke 6:45

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev JLQ View Post
    Oh i didn't know that?
    we did tell many guys about this. i think it was vash who said so to rooster in a PM.

I QUIT.

Thanks for the heads up

Expert Member
    I do believe the days of promo codes are over. Which means the days of me buying diamonds are also over.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vinny View Post
    I do believe the days of promo codes are over. Which means the days of me buying diamonds are also over.
    people will buy still, just not as much...Agreed

+ Reply to Thread

Social links