+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Kabam Game Master

About Terms of Service Violations

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Recently, several players have had their accounts suspended from the game for 24 hours due to a Terms of Service violation. There has been a lot of confusion as to why this has happened.
    As some have noticed within the last few weeks, performance at certain times on the servers has been less than favorable. Due to the actions of a few players using third party tools against the Terms of Service, the game was negatively affected and these effects reached a tipping point. Our team took action by identifying players whose accounts registered suspicious activity. The results on the game's performance have been very good.

Is this the final time we will do this? No. Cheaters, bots and scripters alter their tools constantly in order to continuously evade detection, yet still give themselves a grossly unfair advantage against honest players. Our tools must also be constantly refined and updated so as to catch these cheaters while making sure as few honest players as possible are unaffected. This is the only way we can make sure that the game is fair for everyone.

Thank you for patience, and we hope you enjoy the game,

- IronWhale
    [/COLOR]
    - IronWhale, KABAM Game Master
    Need to submit a Customer Support Ticket? Click Here!

Yes, I play the game. No, I do not use the name 'IronWhale' when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by ironwhale View Post
    [color="#ff8c00"]recently, several players have had their accounts suspended from the game for 24 hours due to a terms of service violation. There has been a lot of confusion as to why this has happened.
    As some have noticed within the last few weeks, performance at certain times on the servers has been less than favorable. Due to the actions of a few players using third party tools against the terms of service, the game was negatively affected and these effects reached a tipping point. Our team took action by identifying players whose accounts registered suspicious activity. The results on the game's performance have been very good.

Is this the final time we will do this? No. Cheaters, bots and scripters alter their tools constantly in order to continuously evade detection, yet still give themselves a grossly unfair advantage against honest players. Our tools must also be constantly refined and updated so as to catch these cheaters while making sure as few honest players as possible are unaffected. This is the only way we can make sure that the game is fair for everyone.

- ironwhale
    [/color]
    but what about the ones that didnt cheat and are still suspended??? I sware on everything i own that i did not cheat. But yet you guys are scaring my name and wrongly accusing me. What is going to be done to assure i dont get wrongly accuse again and banned for something i didnt do.

Quote Originally Posted by IronWhale View Post
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Recently, several players have had their accounts suspended from the game for 24 hours due to a Terms of Service violation. There has been a lot of confusion as to why this has happened.
    As some have noticed within the last few weeks, performance at certain times on the servers has been less than favorable. Due to the actions of a few players using third party tools against the Terms of Service, the game was negatively affected and these effects reached a tipping point. Our team took action by identifying players whose accounts registered suspicious activity. The results on the game's performance have been very good.

- IronWhale
    [/COLOR]
    So please explain to us how we can hit murder inc without being flagged, I spend way to much on diamonds to be using a bot would not jeprodise my account like that... Example should I space my attacks out more what needs to happen for christ sake im punished for typing fast

Quote Originally Posted by gambino223 View Post
    So please explain to us how we can hit murder inc without being flagged, I spend way to much on diamonds to be using a bot would not jeprodise my account like that... Example should I space my attacks out more what needs to happen for christ sake im punished for typing fast
    This needs a response immediately.......

Also I found a device called a nostramo52, if i purchase this (it's just an external keyboard where you can map multiple button presses to 1 key, so instead of typing 300, you press 1 key and it automatically fills in 300 although it doesn't send the attack) will i be suspended for it, and how does this violate the TOS?

And why are users that can send attacks with 4-5 seconds between each attack be suspended?
    Last edited by Kingtut18; 01-16-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Hello, I am Midnite from The Godfather five families playing in the Zalchi domain.
    Me and Valliant a member of my crew have been suspended for no reason. Atleast no one has told us why. I don't use bots, cheats or scripts to play. Is this is because we placed in the top 10 of the last tourny? I know that I played fair use diamond to get speedups and timed my training to come off when I was on.

Midnite(,) (,)

I will share my screen via skype or teamviewer to prove that i am hitting murderinc manually, bots an scripts....ain't no body got time for that

So by hitting mi from 3 hoods is being labbled as a cheater just cause we can hit it fast?i cant believe it!

You purport to thank me for my patience after wrongly denying me access to the game I have paid to play. This is outrageous. I have done nothing wrong. I played hard for a weekend to do well in a tournament and was rewarded by being banned from the game.

since menever is banned from forums now....he will also open up his computer to prove to kabam that he is not a cheater or a bot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast