Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kabam Cheats

Kabam Cheats

I am writing this in great disappointment about the whole Kabam staff and people affiliated with them.

First, my account was hacked into. I do not think it was another player but by some one at Kabam themselves. I had 20 million siege troops dismissed from it on the night of Jan 7th 2013. Also, another one of my alliance mates whom many of you know, OB1 had the same thing. But why I feel it was done by a kabam employee or one of the marvelous Kabam Knights, cause a throne room item that I upgraded to plus 10 with a master token after placing in the last tournament of might, is now back to plus 9. So no longer are you fighting against other players, but Kabam seems to be taking a stance of helping other players win cause they are either employees, knights here in the forums or friends of one of the two. I challenge Kabam to show me one time over the past 3 years I have hacked, or cheated to win 1 battle. Knowledge of the game and tenacity is all I ever needed to achieve in this game.

So a warning to all the players here, you better let certain people win or your stuff that you either paid for or worked hard to get will mysteriously be gone when you log on. Then to try and contact Kabam for any type of support you will just be turned away with the standard we can't help you in this case.

Wondering how many other players out there have been scammed by these guys would like to know?

WilliEaderBox

Quote Originally Posted by The_R00ster View Post
    I am writing this in great disappointment about the whole Kabam staff and people affiliated with them.

First, my account was hacked into. I do not think it was another player but by some one at Kabam themselves. I had 20 million siege troops dismissed from it on the night of Jan 7th 2013. Also, another one of my alliance mates whom many of you know, OB1 had the same thing. But why I feel it was done by a kabam employee or one of the marvelous Kabam Knights, cause a throne room item that I upgraded to plus 10 with a master token after placing in the last tournament of might, is now back to plus 9. So no longer are you fighting against other players, but Kabam seems to be taking a stance of helping other players win cause they are either employees, knights here in the forums or friends of one of the two. I challenge Kabam to show me one time over the past 3 years I have hacked, or cheated to win 1 battle. Knowledge of the game and tenacity is all I ever needed to achieve in this game.

So a warning to all the players here, you better let certain people win or your stuff that you either paid for or worked hard to get will mysteriously be gone when you log on. Then to try and contact Kabam for any type of support you will just be turned away with the standard we can't help you in this case.

Wondering how many other players out there have been scammed by these guys would like to know?

WilliEaderBox
    Hackers certainly ruin the fun for everyone, there should be a way for kabam to restore your account to the way it was before you were hacked. IF they can't do that there is really a problem with that. Willie I hope this works out for you, you are one of the funnest skilled players I have met, it would be a big loss to koc as a whole if you weren't here.
    Lady Stargazer
    Caval 362

this is out of flippin control when you have to cheat at a game . or hack some ones account to win ... no one is ever going to be nominated a s a laptop hero . I dont like real people any more and starting to not be fond of the imaginary ones too.

That's quite an accusation being made by the OP and not the place to discuss something of that manner.
    It also leaves someone wide open to potential litigation as posts here are not exempt from the law.
    I will now close this thread before things get out of hand.
    I will also be sending a message to the OP seeking more information regarding his issue.

Please note that the Knights have no function in game and only operate within the forums

Please see the Role of a Knight for further information

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by The_R00ster View Post

WilliEaderBox
    Hello Willie.

I'm sorry to hear that your account was compromised, but I want to take the time to assure you that neither the Knights, nor a Kabam employee would take steps to interfere with your account. Keep in mind that the Kingdoms of Camelot Knights have no administrative power in game. While the Knights have forum moderator access that is the extent of their power, as they are normal players of the game. Also keep in mind that Kabam employees amend a strict policy of not interfering with the day to day game play, and in turn your account.

As we have no known exploits that may allow a hacker to compromise the security of your account, allow me to first suggest that you ensure all social media outlets that may have private information posted publicly be secured, if only to ensure that any information you may have posted has not compromised the security of your account. I must also advise that you be weary of fishing scams, which may ask for your account information, as occasionally some third parties acting maliciously will request your information and in turn gain unauthorized access to your account.
    Last edited by Kabam_Baron; 01-14-2013 at 05:03 PM.

kabam still cheating players

WilliEaderBox

i have known willie for a long time. this man has spent wads of cash on koc for his acct and bought his alliance members an ungodly amount of gems. its is extremely disappointing to see him quit because kabam REFUSES to offer any type of professional customer support. what is wrong with these employees at kabam? can they not figure out how to back up accts in case of a corrupt employee altering an acct or a hacker robbing an account. this is in no way professionalism. i own my own business, if i treated my customers like this i would have closed shop years ago. also it would give me a major guilt trip to treat top tier customers like dirt. kabam it looks like you have lost one of ur biggest spenders due to your ineptness. great job kabam. when willie leaves many others are going to follow. he has many friends that play to chill with him. crap company. with kabams policies i give them 2 years max and they are out of business. pure crap.

IDK i just bought 3k worth of gems and still waiting on them to get into my gem count allong with that chest to show up in my inventory my card shows the transaction was done but never recieved wat i had purchased. quick to take the money but no return for me on my end

Moderator note : Nothing to do with OP complaint. Please contact Customer Support.
    Last edited by BadOmen; 01-15-2013 at 01:52 PM.

I agree that everything here stated is tue.

[QUOTE=dr_jekyll;839834]I am writing this in great disappointment about the whole Kabam staff and people affiliated with them.

while on Kabam, doing normal routine stuff , my computer too froze up on the 7th, and never became the same. I had to do a manufacturers install, to get my computer running, By the time I got on , on the 8th, all my cities were set to defend, every troop I owned was gone. Thanks Kabam. and thankyou for the letter stating, that no one else experienced what i experienced, and your engineers have tested the system to be of no fault. you could have at least Lied a little better and said you would look into it.
    No different then Identity theft scammers in my opinion. Thank goodness for RAIDCALL , so we can communicate with the Camelot world out side of Camelot... I say lets ralley together and find a new place to go

Quote Originally Posted by FooK_No_WaGz View Post
    IDK i just bought 3k worth of gems and still waiting on them to get into my gem count allong with that chest to show up in my inventory my card shows the transaction was done but never recieved wat i had purchased. quick to take the money but no return for me on my end
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Customer Support will look into this if you sent in a support ticket. [/COLOR]

Elite Member
    Personally,

I think that Occam's Razor should be applied to most of the problems posted in this thread.
    But, the conspiracy theories are fun, too.
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

[Support Link]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links