+ Reply to Thread

Imperial State Building Tickets

I think there should be tickets where it gives you a pass to hit the isb once, without buying diamonds.
    I also think it should be available in lucky chance.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_On_Sandra View Post
    I think there should be tickets where it gives you a pass to hit the isb once, without buying diamonds.
    I also think it should be available in lucky chance.
    So what you're sayin' is that everyone that wants to attack ISB, would need a ticket to do so? And you say without diamonds, and to be in LC. Well if it's in LC, then it's in the store, if it's in store, it can be bought, if it can be bought, then the diamonds are being used, so that idea's off.
    Second thing. Why would you even insert the ticket for the ISB, it'll be a waste of Kabams time, and a waste of diamonds for those who pay the game (maybe that was your idea lol), but anyway that's really not necessary.

Maybe to make extra LC tickets avaliable from gangs and MIs... that's what I'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor95 View Post
    So what you're sayin' is that everyone that wants to attack ISB, would need a ticket to do so? And you say without diamonds, and to be in LC. Well if it's in LC, then it's in the store, if it's in store, it can be bought, if it can be bought, then the diamonds are being used, so that idea's off.
    Second thing. Why would you even insert the ticket for the ISB, it'll be a waste of Kabams time, and a waste of diamonds for those who pay the game (maybe that was your idea lol), but anyway that's really not necessary.

Maybe to make extra LC tickets avaliable from gangs and MIs... that's what I'd like to see.
    No I mean like instead of waiting 24 hours to hit it again you could play lc get a ticket that lets you hit it again.

Well Lc is messed up right now so this item could be harder to get over one of those ridiculously awful unneeded bundles of 25 thugs or arsonists or pros.
    And I agree with Igor, you can buy Lc tickets, so you can practically buy these tickets too.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaa11111 View Post
    Well Lc is messed up right now so this item could be harder to get over one of those ridiculously awful unneeded bundles of 25 thugs or arsonists or pros.
    And I agree with Igor, you can buy Lc tickets, so you can practically buy these tickets too.
    people can spend 5 diamonds to get past the 24 hours.. this item could be used for non diamond players to be able to obtain.

or maybe these isb tickets could be a reward from bearer bond boxes like tributes

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_On_Sandra View Post
    people can spend 5 diamonds to get past the 24 hours.. this item could be used for non diamond players to be able to obtain.
    its not only 5dimes each next hit costs 5dimes more like this :
    1st free 2nd 5dimes 3rd 10dimes 4th 15 dimes and so on 50dimes a hit is max
    anyhow its a big fraud with his so called fake " drastically improved drops "
    TTAASYK

I think it's a good idea, i would like to hit the state building more than once a day. I don't care what ticket or next big thing it may be, having a 2nd or 3rd chance to get a prize seems ok with me.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links