+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shut it down!!!

Shut it down!!!

I have had it shut it down and don't bring it back online until its fixed this is a f*cking disaster and inexcusable

But, but....how can Kabam make money if they shut it down?

No one is spending money with all the in game glitches happening. They need to shut the game down for 24 hours until they can work out the bugs

It is not happening to everyone. There are players on my server, Tommy, who have collected 10's of thousands of favors and kickbacks. We on the other hand cannot. And Kabam DOESN'T CARE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bra View Post
    It is not happening to everyone. There are players on my server, Tommy, who have collected 10's of thousands of favors and kickbacks. We on the other hand cannot. And Kabam DOESN'T CARE.
    That's why I feel the game should be shut down

But they won't becuase people are still spending $.

Kabam Game Master
    The problems with builds and stuck marches are very serious and something we're working to solve, but we currently have no plans to bring down the game.

To view things from our perspective: Some players are affected by a problem, but bringing down the game isn't part of the process required to solve the problem. Why would we want to inconvenience even more players? Inconveniencing them isn't going to make your problem go away.
    - IronWhale, KABAM Game Master
    Need to submit a Customer Support Ticket? Click Here!

Yes, I play the game. No, I do not use the name 'IronWhale' when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by IronWhale View Post
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]The problems with builds and stuck marches are very serious and something we're working to solve, but we currently have no plans to bring down the game.

To view things from our perspective: Some players are affected by a problem, but bringing down the game isn't part of the process required to solve the problem. Why would we want to inconvenience even more players? Inconveniencing them isn't going to make your problem go away.
    [/COLOR]
    so your basicly saying keep the poor poor and the rich rich
    not very fair tbh the mi drop count be over soon and ive got?... erm nothing!?

this is B.S

i have been a loyal kabam player for a very long time i have tried all kabam's games but i mostly play the godfather i run my own crew on bufalino with 47 active players, these problems started yesterday i used my don's blessing on my exchange and waited the given amount of time for it to upgrade to level ten. not only did it not upgrade when it finished i got no respect from it it stayed at level 9 and it used my don's blessing, i have sent multiple messaged about this to kabam with no response, today i sent out 1500 Black Widows 1500 assassin's 2000 butchers, and alot of troops under butcher, also 1500 trucks, they vanished without a trace, this glitch has completly broken the godfather game sumthing must be done, and i would really appreciate being refunded for all this mess, Kabam please do sumthing PLEASE

Patience

I personally understand IronWhales position here. I also understand all of us want to continue playing this game. What everyone doesnt understand is that coding this game can be a real headache if just one simple thing goes wrong. It could take IronWhale and Vash all the way to Saturday potentially to find the problem within the coding of this game.

I am just as frustrated as all of you are. But we have no choice but to be patient here. Blasting Kabam and its moderators isnt gonna get us anywhere. What we need to be doing is asking these guys if there is anything WE can do to help them resolve this problem. If that means staying away from the server for a day or two then so be it. Give these guys some time. Support them dont crucify them.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironwhale, I wish you would give us an update on where you are at with the fix, and give us a bi-hourly update, that way we can support you with what you guys are doing over there. I am almost certain it had something to do with your last server merge, and 1 single mistake with the updated coding was accidentally put into all the servers thus causing this headache. Just stay focused over there and give your players some updates on where you are at. I think its all we want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux