+ Reply to Thread

helio eggs and armor

It seems that since the chronos op came out there are no longer helio eggs or armor to be had....they all came from plains. Did someone forget to put the helio stuff back into the plains??

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_595NSWD View Post
    It seems that since the chronos op came out there are no longer helio eggs or armor to be had....they all came from plains. Did someone forget to put the helio stuff back into the plains??
    I know how some players found all helio things in first days after releasing CoC OP, but that was while a ago :/

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_595NSWD View Post
    I am having this problem too. came back after not playing a few months. was able to get mephetic egg, but hard time getting armor. got chronos, all the armor and built to lvl 9 - been attacking forests & plains daily [read wave hits each with dragons & kill troops - 20 to 30 waves for 1 to 3 of each type - forest for gaia egg, plain for helio egg and lake for last piece of mephi armor -- Daily] - no luck, not even respirators, nada, zilch....... getting a bit more than discourageing....

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystykel View Post
    I am having this problem too. came back after not playing a few months. was able to get mephetic egg, but hard time getting armor. got chronos, all the armor and built to lvl 9 - been attacking forests & plains daily [read wave hits each with dragons & kill troops - 20 to 30 waves for 1 to 3 of each type - forest for gaia egg, plain for helio egg and lake for last piece of mephi armor -- Daily] - no luck, not even respirators, nada, zilch....... getting a bit more than discourageing....
    Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but based from my experience, you need to have amber outpost first before you are able to find helio egg from plains. Chronos egg however, does not require any prerequisite outpost and as such it can be found immediately.

As for respirators and other elite troop items, the drop rate from their corresponding wildernesses (lake for respirators for example) is very low. Best source to farm them is from anthro camps level 7 and up, the higher the level the higher the drop rate, as well as making them drop in 500 pcs multiples more frequently rather than in 100 pcs multiples.

drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
    Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but based from my experience, you need to have amber outpost first before you are able to find helio egg from plains. Chronos egg however, does not require any prerequisite outpost and as such it can be found immediately.

As for respirators and other elite troop items, the drop rate from their corresponding wildernesses (lake for respirators for example) is very low. Best source to farm them is from anthro camps level 7 and up, the higher the level the higher the drop rate, as well as making them drop in 500 pcs multiples more frequently rather than in 100 pcs multiples.
    I only farm level 9 & 10 anthro camps - 20 to 30 per day for talismans - drop rate sucks - i get 0 to 3 elite troop items - usu 100 pcs. no eggs no armor. i have been wave attacking lakes [lvl 7, 8, 9, 10 - past experience is best luck with lvl 8 wilds] for final piece of mephetic armor, forests for amber egg, plains for helio - I have been getting 0 [zero, none, zilch] drops of any kind - normally would get 1 to 2 drops per 10 hits. i am talking 200 hits on 3 to 5 different wilds with NO DROPS whatsoever. its a waste of time - playing Wartunes until DoA programmers get back from vacation - lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post

I HAVE all the other ops (amber and all it's armor, too) and am literally pounding lvl 10 plains daily for the helio egg. Have even tried lvls 8 & 9 but all to no avail....there just aren't any anymore. Someone forgot to put the helio stuff back into the plains...

I'm in the same situation - have everything else but can't find a helio egg. That's why I'm searching th forums.

However, other threads in the forum indicate that the helio drop rates are simply VERY VERY small. But still slightly greater than zero. Some of us are just unlucky with the helio. I think we've got to just keep trying. I'll get it one of these months.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithe View Post
    I'm in the same situation - have everything else but can't find a helio egg. That's why I'm searching th forums.

However, other threads in the forum indicate that the helio drop rates are simply VERY VERY small. But still slightly greater than zero. Some of us are just unlucky with the helio. I think we've got to just keep trying. I'll get it one of these months.
    One member in my alliance is having the same problem, can not find helio egg, and another one posted on our FB page a very interesting tactic with waves:

1. 2k lavas + GreatDragon
    2. 2k lavas + 1 AT + StoneDragon
    3. 2k lavas + 1 AT + 1 Giant + FireDragon
    4. 2k lavas + 1 AT + 1 Giant + 1 Porter + FrostDragon
    5. 2k lavas + WaterDragon
    6. 10k Bans + WindDragon
    7. 20k SSDs + Serpent

+ Reply to Thread

Social links